First look

Highlighted

Open to all suggestions would love to sell products by my birthday.

Harmonsdesignstore
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1905 120 299

Dear @Harmondesign 

Congratulations on your store! and Happy Birth Day in Advance

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing from your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate, and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Add Logo & Favicon - Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 37-45

harmonspeed.png

• Use the silo structure menu at the header
  • Overall Font, Color, Images, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust and improve
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Add Social Media Link at footer- Include links to your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or any other social media business pages.
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page
  • Clear product title and description , high quality images , reviews , related products , color swatch function, grey effect for sold out products , product labels , product quick view - All these features make your store much more convenient, authentic, easy to use and user-friendly.
  • Need to so some ON Page SEO
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.
  • Do Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, instagram store, google search console - These features will help you track and analyze how customers interact with your store
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
  • Use Live Chat Support
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1493 75 254

Hello @Harmondesign, I hope you are doing good! here a few suggestions:

- Add a favicon.

- Add categories in the header menu. Create a drop-down menu under the catalog option.

- Add shipping policy. Add about us page.

- Provide contact us information throughout the website.

- Add product description, size guide. The description must include cloth material & care, product details. 

Some essential eCommerce marketing tools & customer engagement tools that you need to add to your store:

• Add a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.
  • Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.
  • Add web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
  • Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.
  • You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
247 9 73

Hey there @Harmondesign ! Here's me adding to the trail - 

1. Instead of a fixed cart panel (that disappears while I scroll down) try and have a dynamic add to cart button - that moves with me as I scroll up and down your store! 

2. I guess you forgot to add a favicon to your store, and I don't see a logo of your store. Branding is crucial there buddy .. try and come up with a decent logo! 

When I move to your product pages, here's what I found - 

3. Try and come up with a nice and catchy product description (don't forget to include SEO parameters there!). Don't just write for the sake of it .. treat every product description as a sales pitch! 

4. You've added a clear image of your products, but is 1 image enough to judge and assess? I guess no! You should have at least 3 images clicked from different angles.. it gives a detailed look at your product. 

5. I guess you forgot to add customer reviews to your store. Please do that before you make it live! Any first time visitor will look out for customer reviews .. they act as social proof that the product is worth purchasing! 

Rest, your store seems fine to me! Just small-small corrections there and you're good to go!

-

We wish you all the best for your Shopify journey! With the festive season on its way, be prepared to handle the rush of holiday shoppers! Upcoming 5 days might prove to be a turnaround for your store! 

I'm from CedCommerce - a dedicated eCommerce agency that's on a journey to help online sellers with their store development, promotion, and integration to global marketplaces! 

Let me know if we can be of any help to you! 

Happy selling! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
104 5 22

Hi @Harmondesign ,

Best of luck for your store!

Here are few points which you can consider :

1. Favicon should be added as it makes website more identical.

2. Consider adding social media pages links.

3. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app.

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

I hope above points helps.

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

0 Likes