First sale in my first month hooray! I'd appreciate feed back on my store:-)

4 0 0

Greetings,

I'm happy to see my first sale in my Shopify online store yay! https://percyspowder.com.au/

I'd appreciate feed back to see how I can improve & drive more traffic to the store & boost sales.

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
207 13 31

Hello!

Ren here from the Shopify support team wishing you a big congratulations on your first sale!

I had a look through your website and I have some suggestions for changes you can make that can help bring in more traffic and drive conversions.

My number one suggestion would be to revamp your product photography. Check out the website of some of the more well known health product companies out there for inspiration and think about what they have in common and how they present their products. While your images do well at conveying what the product is and how it looks, professionally staged images that are of a high quality and that look concise and polished across the board will really level up the look and feel of your online store. It would be well worth it to hire a professional since you don't have too many products to photograph and the cost would be lower than a store with a larger stock. However, we do have a free guide of DIY product photography as well that you can check out here.

On the topic of visual presentation, I'd love to see you add a brief video that's artistically filmed, to show how the powder looks as it's being mixed into a clear glass. This type of relatable footage, like a commercial, will help elevate your product and offer insight into what customers can expect when their order arrives in hand.

I see you have a physical store - do you already have customers using this product? I would recommend asking them for a testimonial to use on your website. Seeing what other users have to say about the product is going to help build trustability. Check out this blog post that discusses the research around why testimonials work and how they can benefit your business. Along those same lines, consider the use of a social proof app to create buzz around your store. Social proof helps leverage the appeal of following the crowd or fear of missing out. It stirs curiosity and validates a customers choice to place their order. Take a look at this article that dives into how to utilize social proof for your product and business.

Finally, I'd love to see a little more written about Percy's Legacy other than in the About Us section. It's such a unique story and ties strongly into the product. Consider weaving some of Percy's philosophies into a featured product section where you can also highlight the ingredients or benefits directly on the front page.

If you are interested in really understanding what a solid online store foundation looks like, check out this blog post. Above all else, you want the appearance of your online store to convey professionalism and trust.

I'd love to know more about your marketing techniques and how you're getting your information to the public. Are you marketing just locally or do you intend to sell internationally? Also, do you have a customer rewards or loyalty program such as point collection? Check out our available apps here.

Do you have any questions on how to get started with any of the above? Let me know and congratulations once again!

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
4 0 0

Thanks Ren for taking the time to have a look around my online Shopify store.

Your recommendations are valuable which I will consider. 

Thanks for your support!

0 Likes

Dear healthsupport,

Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Design can be more better and organized

3. Optimize your each product landing page

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Add blog section

There are other areas you need to work

Need more experts tips? Please find experts here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/products/get-expert-guidance

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

3. I would reformat your product description, so it's easier to read the list of ingredients on the page.

4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

5. Site could use higher rez and more crisp looking product images

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes