First store ever, please any feedback

Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 2

Hello!

This is my first store ever. Please rate it on a first impression (trustworthy, design in general).

https://mypetsnest.com 

And by the way - when reaching to checkout and selecting "PayPal Express Checkout" the page is loading and finally dissconect with a message like "We're sorry, the merchant doesn't accept payments in your currency". Don't know why this happens? Any suggestions?

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1547 77 263

Hello @Vyacheslav1, I hope you are doing good! If we talk about the first impression then yes store looks great. About the checkout issue, I would recommend you to contact PayPal Support. They might help you with it. Here are some more suggestions about the store:-

- You should add a short video of the product. Videos must be engaging. It will help you to engage the traffic coming to your store. 

- Display testimonials on the homepage. 

Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not on your store and bring back the losing customer to your store.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.

To implement these tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion.com.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes