Congratulations for your store!
Hope following suggestion will help you:
Hi @OrlandoRIB95 welcome to Shopify family
Hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You have a really pretty collection of dresses there.
After taking a look at your website, I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks:
1. Engage the audience by writing blogs with good titles and post them on different social media platforms as digital media is the new norm also the customer thinks that you are the most knowledgeable and will look up to you for further information.
2.“Recently viewed and most viewed products” provides an extra feature to merchant to show ‘recently viewed products’ and ‘most viewed products’ on the product detail page and also at any place throughout the site by adding a given shortcode.
3. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description. FAQ boosts your internal link-building, which is an important search ranking factor.
4. A wishlist allows shoppers to create personalized collections of products they want to buy and save them in their user account for future reference. It also signifies a customer's interest in a product without an immediate intent to purchase.
5. Customer Feedback is information provided by customers about whether they're satisfied or dissatisfied with a product or service. This also relates to any general experience they've had with your store. Their opinion is a valuable resource for improving client experience and adjusting your actions to their needs.
6. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
I hope this helps!