First store , feedback please!!!

Highlighted
2 0 1

hello, I'm new to Shopify and this is my first experience. I wish you could rate my online store and tell me where I need to improve etc.

I hope the effort has paid off.

I am open to all constructive criticisms

SITE:
Homemine.fr 
PASSWORD:
skawbi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1755 109 315

Dear OrlandoRIB95,

Congratulations for your store!

Hope following suggestion will help you:

• Add predictive search feature.
  • Logo missing collection pages and other pages

logomissing.png

• Open your social profiles at new tab
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Add blog section for traffic
  • Do some on page seo
  • Check store speed on mobile and desktop after make it live.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
299 11 62

Hi @OrlandoRIB95 welcome to Shopify family 

Hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You have a really pretty collection of dresses there.

After taking a look at your website, I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks:

1. Engage the audience by writing blogs with good titles and post them on different social media platforms as digital media is the new norm also the customer thinks that you are the most knowledgeable and will look up to you for further information.
2.“Recently viewed and most viewed products” provides an extra feature to merchant to show ‘recently viewed products’ and ‘most viewed products’ on the product detail page and also at any place throughout the site by adding a given shortcode.
3. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description. FAQ boosts your internal link-building, which is an important search ranking factor.
4. A wishlist allows shoppers to create personalized collections of products they want to buy and save them in their user account for future reference. It also signifies a customer's interest in a product without an immediate intent to purchase.
5. Customer Feedback is information provided by customers about whether they're satisfied or dissatisfied with a product or service. This also relates to any general experience they've had with your store. Their opinion is a valuable resource for improving client experience and adjusting your actions to their needs.
6. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes