First store, would like to get some feedback on my layout.

wdoyen21
1 0 0

Hey @wdoyen21,

Congratulations on launching you store! I've taken a look through your store and have a few recommendations.

At the top where you have the text "The Perfect Fit" and "Upgrade Your Setup Now", I'd replace that text with something that clearly tells what it is you sell and how you serve the customer. One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs.

Next, I'd recommend switching out the font color on you button. The bright white on the light blue is hard to see and hard on the eyes. Same for the blue bar at the top.

screencapture-theluxlamps-2021-01-21-10_36_07.png

When I move onto your products page, the word "lamps" in your logo disappears into the background.

I'd recommend organizing your products into collections ie. "Gamers" "Movies" "Space" "Sports" and etc. Have one square product image for each collection with a title.

screencapture-theluxlamps-collections-all-2021-01-21-10_36_42.png

My next recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Have a struggling store and want to talk to talk to us 1-1? Need store tweaks? Email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com
0 Likes

Dear @wdoyen21 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add favicon
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action at header
  • Add Custom search - Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
  • At footer

luxfooter.png

• Check mobile friendliness
  • Highlight your USP and add trust badge
  • Allow users to see cart page https://theluxlamps.com/cart and add cart counter
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Product page layout needs to improve

Example:

productpage1.pngprodutpage2.png

• Do ON PAGE SEO
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2453 141 444

Hello @wdoyen21, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- Add a favicon.

- Add product recommendations on the home page. Cross-sell and upsell the products.

- Add a separate page of shipping policy, privacy policy in the footer menu.

- Display reviews on the home page.

Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Arunesh
Explorer
74 6 28

Hey @wdoyen21 

That's really a nice looking website. It's really wonderful. Congratulations!

There were a few things which I think can be made better.

1. Firstly add a Favicon.
  2. Use a better font, a more professional one.
  3. Add some products on the Home Page, the best ones.
  4. You can add a few more photos in the Banner Image.
  5. The major drawback: There is no proper Product Description. And it's really important to have product descriptions.
  6. Lastly, target the right audience, do marketing in a disciplined manner and you will be sorted.
  7. We at Descrii, help startups like yours in their early stage and help them grow.

We generate Compelling Product Descriptions, generate Facebook Ad Copies, generate Google Search Ads, generate Instagram Captions, Brainstorm Growth Ideas. 

You get all these in one single place saving you a lot of valuable time. The time which you can invest in expanding your business. We will be more than happy to help you out with your queries. Kindly contact us if you need further assistance.

Well wishes!

Arunesh Kumar

Marketing Officer, Descrii 

Visit Our Website-  https://descrii.tech/

Find us on Shopify store-  https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Contact-  hello@descrii.tech

Descrii Description Generator
Regards and Well Wishes!
Kindly leave a Like if it helped you in any way.
0 Likes

Hi @wdoyen21

I'm Richard- CRO expert at PageFly. First of all, congratulations, your products are very nice and unique. About the store design, I would love to give some feedback as follow:

1. Homepage

- First of all, the font size is quite small compares to the standard.

- Secondly, you can try making the heading- menu bars sticky so that customers can navigate to where they want to.

RichardNguyen_0-1611416251174.png

- The vast collections section is very nice, great work!

- However, you should add more content on the Homepage such as Reviews and Testimonials to increase trust and About us section to make the store more professional.

- Also, in the page footer, add more links to such as the collection page.

RichardNguyen_1-1611416316574.png

2. Product page

RichardNguyen_2-1611416578285.png

- You should: add more content to the product description. Keep it short to easy to scan but be informative, and include the Shipping and return policy.

And that's my feedback. Overall, well-done guys. Wish that the sales will increase soon.

If you find my feedback helpful, please like and mark this as solution. Thank you!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
0 Likes