Fix my baby shoe store

2 0 0

what do you think needs to be fixed on my baby shoe store

www.wearebubba.com

I have a few minor issues with the design so I'll implement the best ideas all together in one go.

Kas

0 Likes

Hello 

I checked your site.
Your site looking good want to give some suggestions:
1. There is no navigation on your site try to add navigation at the top so that it will be easy for the customers to search products category wise.
2. The score of your site pagespeed is poor on mobile and desktop try to optimize your site as you can see in screenshots.

14.jpg
3. Your slider is not automatically rotate make slider autorotate.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Custom Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Web Development
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1688 25 181

Hello,

I had look into your website.
I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your store.

-> I see some of the products gallery image sizes are not in equal like https://www.wearebubba.com/collections/baby-essentials/products/sunveno-ergonomic-baby-carrier.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> I am unable to find the trust badges on your store, Trust badge checks to visitors that a site is allowable. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.
-> And you can create your store blog, Your blog gives you the chance to make applicable substance for your clients. Utilize this as an advertising strategy to drive activity back to your site.
-> Have you promoted your products through Facebook page? I am unable to find your store's Facebook page. Facebook is also best platform for increasing of sales.

And you can increase your products by using of Appfreaker Supply, Appfreaker Supply is used for to import the products from Appfreaker to your store.
What's more, you can discover "Appfreaker Supply" on application, Appfreaker Supply is supplies your required expected items to you with your own marking and labels.
And It’s newly added two Features like Suggested Titles for products and Customized Shipping .
Suggested Titles:
It’s providing few suggested titles for the products so that you can choose any of them while importing the product into your shopify store. Set your Preferences in My Settings and import the product by Editing. It helps in your website's SEO as your products title will be unique.
Customized Shipping:
This feature is used for Customer can choose their shipping method while purchasing the product at shopify store. Set your Preferences in My Settings and import the product, then aliexpress shipping methods are available at shopify store checkout page.
Customize Shipping Methods Importance:
-> Improved shopper confidence through full transparency into shipping costs.
-> Increased conversion because shoppers can select options based on price and speed, making them feel more in control.
-> Less effort.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes