Flow of store

Solved
Octmob123
Tourist
4 0 1

Please tell me your opinion of the store?

0 Likes
Review_Me
Shopify Partner
3 2 1

This is an accepted solution.

Whats Your Store URL @Octmob123 

0 Likes
Octmob123
Tourist
4 0 1

I am sorry I sent my email , my store is  

idoneus-blak.myshopify.com

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 214 662

Hello @Octmob123This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. After reviewing your store, here's the feedback that you can work on:

- Add quick links in the footer, it includes privacy/ shipping/ returns and refund policy/ contact us/ about us.

- Homepage recommended layout - The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this, top announcement bar, Slideshow banners, Collection List, Product Recommendations, product reviews, Newsletter sign-up box, Blog Posts, Instagram Feed & footer.

- Create a slider of multiple images on the product page instead of making customers scroll to view pictures. 

AiTrillion_1-1624085460406.png

Issue with navigation - Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.

- Make all the images aligned to each other. 

AiTrillion_0-1624084912141.png

- Add a call to action button on the slider images of the homepage.

- Add customer engagement tools to make your store engaging which will help you to engage the traffic to your store. Add loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come back to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address.

Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

To add loyalty program, product recommendations and web push notification in your store you can try the app AiTrillion.

P.S- Free plan available, you can install AiTrillion for free here.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Octmob123
Tourist
4 0 1

Thank you now I must execute  it?

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 214 662

@Octmob123, you're welcome. You should start executing it and if you need help with the setup of the app AiTrillion, feel free to reach our support at support@aitrillion.com

All the best!

0 Likes
Octmob123
Tourist
4 0 1

I would like help with suggestions,  I was given, I understand,  that I can have up to 6min of complimentary Help? If so I would like to take advantage of that ASAP. Please let me know if and when I can utilize  this service. I have been a member for almost a year, and the only customer was a family member.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 214 662

@Octmob123, you can schedule a call with us here: Schedule a Call.  We can help you with these points:

• Tips on how you can increase engagement in your store.
  • Strategies you can use to target clients with the help of customer engagement automation features.
  • What changes you can do to make your store design better and professional.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks

0 Likes
aleksfilipova
Tourist
7 0 2

Hey @Octmob123 

Your store looks fine!

However, I think there are some more things you can pay attention to. 

One of these things is GDPR compliance, it's super important these days for your store to be compliant.

If your store is located in the EU/EEA, Brazil, or in California (USA), then you need a GDPR app.

I suggest you check the GDPR/CCPA + Cookie Management app. It offers a Free plan so you will be able to get an idea of the app.

I use it in my store and works perfectly. The support team is very friendly and you will get a fast reply.

Hope that I helped!

Wish you luck!

Best,

Aleks

0 Likes

Hi @Octmob123 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions

Add Testimonials: Testimonials give customers confidence in your product. They can resolve a customer’s primary concerns, make them feel good about contacting you, and solidify their decision to buy your products. Add testimonials in footer of home page.

Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.

Rewards & Credits: Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and credits. You can give credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

Social login: I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook, instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

Videos; You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.

Product Review: There are no reviews on the products. Add customer review , so that customer can review on your products. In product page place product review to know more information about products ,which makes customer to buy .
Screenshot (56).png

Wishlist : Add 'Wishlist" button beside add to cart . Wishlist will helps us to send emails to customers to drag his intension towards item and make him to buy.

Recently viewed items: Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore. Better to add recently viewed items in product page

Hope this will HELPFUL! If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know! 

Further, if you like to implement customer engagement in your store I suggest you to install our Shopify app Customer Account Page. It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue. Customizations Available.

Thanks,
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!