Footer links disappeared

Solved
Charl007
3 0 0

Hi guys,

My footer links have just disappeared - only noticed a day later. Yesterday I was amending code as my social icon wasn't appearing - I've been able to resolve this but now all my footer links have gone. Does anyone know a solution?

Thank you,

Charlotte

0 Likes

Hello @Charl007,

Can you please share site url

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1298 79 172

Hi there @Charl007!

Don here from Shopify.

Would you be able to share a link to your store here and let us know the name of the theme you are currently using so we can check this out with you here?

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Charl007
3 0 0

Hello,

Thank you so much  - https://gadget-hub.com

Theme is Empire.

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

@Charl007,

Please check it once that did you select the footer menu?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
Charl007
3 0 0

Amazing - it was as an additional menu. Back up now...thank you very much :)

0 Likes
Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1298 79 172

Hi again @Charl007!

Don from Shopify once again.

It looks like @oscprofessional was able to point you in the right direction here, that's great!

Keep an eye on which menu you created in the Online store > Navigation menu that is actually selected for use in your theme via the Online store > Themes > Customize theme menu, as this can definitely lead to some confusion.

All the best!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes