FrankWrap.com - I'd appreciate any feedback on my store

Highlighted

Hello everyone,

Please have a look at my store - FrankWrap.com - and let me know what you think. Any feedback is welcome.

I have just opened it for public. I believe most of the things are set properly, but the process of producing the wraps and arranging the store can be overwhelming at times, so I could have easily missed something. So feel free to mention even the slightest detail that seems off.

The payment method currently available is Paypal. My store is based in Malta so some options are not possible to be set up at the moment. Would you consider it to be an obstacle to getting more sales on?

Anything regarding design, functionality, content... Please feel free to share your thoughts.

Thank you very much! :)

Adriana

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Adriana

With the payment options. What I have seen mostly in Australia , USA and England is about 40-50% of visitors use PayPal and the other percentage use credit card payments. I would think it would be similar in Malta. Few options would be Shopify Payments or Stripe. If you can't use them in Malta maybe 2Checkout would work. 

There is a real positive vibe about why you're selling these items. I would write some blogs about this. Build a connection with your visitors. 

Overall I love what you're trying to do here. That is awesome. I'm about to email you something that should really help you out. 

Keep up the good work.

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 231

Hello,

I just had look into your website. It's looking good.
You can add trust badges in your store, It helps to your visitors to stay on your site more time and they trust your store easily. And I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store. And You can Implement Testimonials, Testimonials are key to building trust online, especially if you’re selling a product or service. When you have a happy customer or reader, consider asking them to give you a testimonial. Then feature a few of them prominently on your sales page.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
Highlighted

A lot of sales can happen with PayPal. Having more payment options is usually better then less. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great. This could be a cool section if you partner with other food brands and make wraps based on their colours

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.