[Free] Request your store review from expert team [5 stores reviewed every week]

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello dear shop owners, 

We have learnt so much from the Shopify Community, thank you all who has been active within this community

Now it is our time to give back to the community by offering free store reviews for 5 stores every week.

How does it work?

• Please post your store URL as a comment here
  • We will send you a direct message to inform you about your participation
  • We will review your store and send you a detailed commentary in 2 days
  • We will cover the page design, language, visuals, navigation and accessibility of your store

Who are we?

• We are a team of digital product makers that has 20 years of combined experience in user interface design, copywriting, software development and marketing. 
  • We helped more than 250 businesses to manage their supply chain processes with our software solutions
  • Currently we are developing a Shopify app that prevents stores to run out of stock unexpectedly

Disclaimer

We do our best to provide actionable and useful comments in our reviews. However we do this voluntarily and do not accept any kind of responsibility about the content or implications of the reviews we provide. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Thank you so much for being so kind and reviewing stores! I recently just launched my own online clothing boutique- we sell trendy women clothing with the mission to make trendy easy to empower women everywhere! Any feedback will be much appreciated  https://dreamjoni.com/ 

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi dreamjoni,

Congratulations for starting your own brand!

We started to analyse your store and we will share the review report very soon. 

Since we couldn't send you a DM here, we messaged you through the Contact form of your website. (Also a good way to test the functionality of your contact forms

----

Note for others following: We have couple more free store reviews left for this week, feel free to request a review.

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Thanks so much - just emailed you back!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Starting a new week with new store reviews!

Post your shop URL and we will send the professional review to your email. 

Have a great week everyone!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Good afternoon , My name is Bridgette I have recently opened my own shopify store  called Extremely Amazing but I am so confused about if I am doing it correctly .

I wanted to know if someone could look at it and give me suggestions or advice or any guidance in all areas if store set up correctly is product is being added properly am

I using the right dropshipping  companies . you can contact me at bridgettekingston2036@gmail.com

0 Likes