Free UX Reviews Exclusively for Shopify Stores

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
22 0 1

Did you know that the first step on your store sets the tone for the entire experience of a customer?

It reveals how important User eXperience is, especially on online platforms - where you have less connection with visitors than offline stores.

Social Commerce Ninja is new to Shopify market, so we would like to actively contribute to community first.

Specializing in website design and product development, we have 6 years of experience in UX-UI optimization. Therefore, we would love to help you optimize your store, by offering free UX reviews on your Shopify website.

How to get your free reviews?

• Step 1: Send us your website address at bit.ly/uxreviewscn
  • Step 2: Go back to Shopify forum and confirm “I’m in”. You know, we would like to contribute exclusively to Shopify users ;)
  • Step 3: We will get back to you shortly with detailed reviews from UX experts to help optimize your store.

Not only sending UX reviews, we will do everything we can to help you sell better. Whether it is SEO or Marketing, we will try our best to analyze and point out your store’s advantages as well as disadvantages.

We hope to build a long term relationship with you and Shopify community.

Quan MT
CEO at Social Commerce Ninja

Socialcommerce.ninja - We want to help every online store reach million-dollar success.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9 0 3

Thank you so much for your offer. I'm in now. Hope to receive your feedback soon as we are going to launch a new marketing campaign in the next two weeks so we need some advices:)

Thanks again,

Kevin

Work hard will pay off
2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
22 0 1

Hello Kevin,

Thank you for taking part in.

Have you submitted your website at bit.ly/uxreviewscn yet? It seems that I haven't received your website.

Please send us again. I'm so ready to review your site :)

Socialcommerce.ninja - We want to help every online store reach million-dollar success.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9 0 3

Done, I have submitted there. Please check and give us your reviews.

Work hard will pay off
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
22 0 1

Well-received Kevin :) My team and I are working on your site and we will send you feedbacks within 24 hours.

Have a nice weekend.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
11 0 1

Im in! Thanks for the free UX review!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
22 0 1

Thanks Erik. We will send you detailed reviews soon.

Have a nice weekend!

Cheers

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

We are in

http://www.CustomCrystalz.com - Handmade Custom Jewelry
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
28 0 2

I'm in! Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
22 0 1

@Kevin, Erik: I sent my reviews. Please check your mailbox. Cheers

@CustomCrystalz, Melanie: Thank you for joining. I will study your sites carefully and send my reviews soon.

Quan MT

Social Commerce Ninja

0 Likes