Fullfiguredbabes.com.co

Tourist
5 0 0
Hi. I was wondering if someone can check out my shop to see how everything look please. Fullfiguredbabes.com.co
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Tink1229 

Few areas you need to improve. 

• Home Page (flow)
  • Product Page 
  • Site Navigation 
  • Menus 

I'll message you a more detailed review going over these areas now also. 

Overall your website has some great things going for it. Nice images and that is important. 

Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1653 23 167

Hello,

I just had look into your website.
You have the social media icons under footer section those links are not found. I suggest you can add your website social media page links.
Add gallery images under view page of items.
Increase your niche.
And you can create your store blog, Your blog gives you the chance to make applicable substance for your clients. Utilize this as an advertising strategy to drive activity back to your site.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 0
Thank you
0 Likes

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. I would consider picking a better theme that shows off your brand, site and products betters. Having half the page scroll on your homepage is awkward and does not work for your brand

3. If you are going to have a product on your homepage. Make it a Featured Product type section as it makes it look like something planned. This product needs a section title and why you picked this product to feature. Add copy that sells me on it, don't just list the product itself

4. Your collection page needs work and is not finished

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

2. The section of product images that lead to other product pages is a bit awkward from a UX POV. Would be better to show of more images of the product I'm looking at

3. I would work on the layout of this page and make it a bit more smooth

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like