GOD OR BAD?

Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 0

Need some feedback on my new store.

https://salong-unic-ole-s-barbershop.myshopify.com/

Please came up with good suggestions.

When everything is ok, we put our domain to this SHOPIFY store.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
131 17 29

Hi Alfano,

We have find the issues in your website, not the major issues

1) I think you need to change the 'Powered by Shopify' in footer section.

2)  Need to change 'POWERED BY SPARQ'  bottom in search box.

3) 'Powered by Growave'  on product page in comment section and login popup box.

4) Need to add trust badge, secure payment and 100% guarantee image on product pages or checkout page (these are compulsory) .

5) You can implements ajax add to cart features on collection page no need to go on product page for adding product in cart. User can add multiple products  in cart through collection page no need of reload  to page.

6) Need Enhance  to cart drawer always display when click on 'Cart icon'. And need to add Update quantity of product and remove to product from cart through cart drawer because at this time user can delete to product from cart page. and user can not update quantity of products.
Thanks

For Design, Development and custom changes Hire Me.
If your problem solved then Like & Accept this Solution.
Email ID: silencewebsolutions@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
47 1 3

Hi, @Alfano 

I had a chance to look through your website and first of all, congratulations for having put together such a beautiful online store! You've chosen the right mix of colours, your pictures are clear and appealing, there's a visual flow to your sections that makes it easy for your customers to navigate through your website.

Is there anything specifically you were looking for feedback on?

One thing I may add for marketing purposes and brand awareness: you have the option of removing the "Drevet av Shopify" message below! Follow this guide and it will tell you how to edit / remove the Powered by Shopify message.

Another thing, I'd recommend setting up a dropdown menu to make your site more easily navigable for your customers. If you're interested, here's a guide that explains how to do it.

Looking forward to hearing back.

Javier | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - ¿Te resultó útil mi respuesta? Dale Me gusta para hacérmelo saber 
 - ¿Resolvimos tu pregunta? Dale a Aceptar como solución
 - Para saber más visita el Centro de ayuda de Shopify o nuestro Blog de Shopify

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 0

Hi.

Thank you for your feedback.

Its not any specifically  i looking for, but it is alway god to now wath other like.

Please see now and tell me if this looks bether with drop down menu.

Regards

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 0

Thank you for your feedback.

Type of Ajax app are yoy recomend?

Shopify' in footer section is now changes.Thanks.

Trust badge, maybe, am not shure i like it - sorry.

Point 6 i have to work with.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
131 17 29

1) Type of Ajax app are yoy recomend?

+++ No, I am not recommend any app.. You can easily create with custom code.

2) Trust badge, maybe, am not shure i like it - sorry.

+++ Not required,,Trust badge for customer satisfaction.. It is denotes to that your site and payment methods are 100% secure. 

3) You can add timer on products page for more sale..

Thanks

For Design, Development and custom changes Hire Me.
If your problem solved then Like & Accept this Solution.
Email ID: silencewebsolutions@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 0
Hi. Do you have an example to show Me of this toppic?
5.You can implements ajax add to cart features on collection page no need to go on product page for adding product in cart. User can add multiple products in cart through collection page no need of reload to page.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 0
Can you show Me some example, some links please.

Thanks.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
977 47 142

Hey @Alfano, You have an amazing store with an amazing collection. Here is the feedback:-

1. Start using a loyalty program and referral program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

2. Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store and without getting email address. It will also reduce the abandoned cart rate.

3. Chatbot- You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.

4. Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

5. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store.  It helps in increasing sales.

If you would like to implement all these on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Tourist
12 0 0

Hi AiTrillion.

Is this prosbility to get in diferent language?

Is there a tryil 14 days or so?

Regards

Alfano

0 Likes