Gbgh.nyc luxury consumers.

Gbgh
1 0 0

I have my brand for over 6 years. Most of our sales used to be made offline. It’s being a year since we are focusing all our efforts in online sales. Since our products are focused on luxury market I find so difficult to convert views into sales. I have people following us for all this years. Wondering what are the factors that will help them pull the trigger to finally purchase from our online stores. Thank you so much in advance for any feedback you can have. Our website is gbgh.nyc

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 135 327

Hello @Gbgh,

We did a review of your store, you can watch it here:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

PS: If you are interested in talking to us 1-1 about your store, you can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com.

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3723 214 663

Hello @Gbgh, Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. I do also have a few suggestions to offer you:

- Add categories in the header menu. Make your store easy to navigate. 

- Make all these products aligned to each other.

Screenshot - 2021-03-11T142122.573.png 

- Add a review carousel or testimonials on the homepage. 

- Target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

It can be delivered to your customer’s device, mobile or desktop, even when he is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications including browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content, and more.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes