GeeGees-creation.com

Highlighted
3 0 0

Please can I have feedback on my store GeeGees-creation.com

thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Gina11   

Congrats on your store I just take a look on your store and have some suggestion for you:

Home page:

- First of all, it's better if you can revise your above-the-fold area (The “fold” is the bottom of the screen). It's crucial to catch the visitor's attention and persuade them to scroll down for more. Right now, your above the fold area isn't telling me which products you offer and what makes you special

You can use the copy you had below like "Handpicked fashion items with affordable price..." 

Screen Shot 2020-10-20 at 11.06.28.png

- You have several categories, so maybe a menu navigation that shows categories like Jewellery, Accessories, Tops, etc. So first time visitors know better know your range of products and browse for what they need

- Check your content again if there's any spelling, grammar or punctuation errors

GEE GEE'S Creations – GeeGees-Creation 2020-10-20 11-26-04.png

-  Consider hovering effect (when someone hovers on the product image, they will see another image of the products), you will have the 2nd to persuade your visitors to click

Product page

- Image quality should be improved a bit, so when visitors can see the details

Screen Shot 2020-10-20 at 11.37.59.png

- It's great that you mention the security checkout, making people feel safer

And the final suggestion, I think the current theme doesn't really fit with your store (a fashion store), it might cost you more, so maybe just think about it a bit, or get some inspirations from Pinterest, like this one https://pin.it/LCZxg8t

And the Holiday is coming, so we have a guide about making your store ready for the 2020 holiday season, let's check it out bhttps://pagefly.link/JhSVrRFt

Hope this helps!

Happy selling

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1467 74 248

Hello @Gina11, I hope you are doing good! here is the feedback for your store:- 

1. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

-Slideshow Image 

-Collection List  

-New arrivals, Bestsellers

-Testimonials

- Newsletter sign up box

-Instagram Feed

2. Here are some add-ons you should do:-

- Set up Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

- Set up Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart page.

- Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.

- Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, or browse abandoned customers.

- Set up a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

To implement these customer engagement tools on your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. 

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
Highlighted
3 0 0
Thank you so much for your advice. I agree and already changed my header menu !!

My product pages and organization definitely need work ! I’m on that now !!

I’ve thought the design wasn’t really me I like light pastel colors but the free debut only offers hard colors I’d like softer ones !!

I’d also like some dazzle on my store just haven’t learned how to do that yet !

I’ll be up late checking my spelling bc grammar and spelling gosh are unforgivable !!

I’ll keep improving as I go to reflect my ideas !!

Any suggestions on how to add different colors to debut ??
I’m sure there is a way !

Gins
0 Likes