Tourist
7 0 0
Hi,
Here's my URL:
https://milenabouquet.com/

Please help with your feedback

Thanks
0 Likes

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Collection Pages

1. I would change the order of information on your product cards for the collection page. I would start with your product image and then product title. Then after that list a product description and price. Have your product image last does not makes sense and is different from what most people are use to

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

2. I would work on improving your product images... they are a bit darker then they could be. Product images are one of the biggest reasons people do or do not buy a product

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes

Success.

Hi @andrespq77 

On your home page you have items at the top that are over $100. When selling higher ticket items you sort of want to flow the home page well before showing the price maybe something like this would work best. 

Home Page 

• Slideshow Image (best image with people smiling)
  • Collection List (3 with images of people smiling with the products)
  • Testimonials (3-4)
  • Popular Products (4-8 Max)
  • Something Interesting 
  • Instagram Feed (if you have nice images)

Overall nice job. I love your logo. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

P.S If you want a awesome , extremely detailed , Free website review that will blow your socks off check out this link HERE or www.inspiresmallbusiness.com

1 Like

Hi Andrea! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :)

You have a great color theme, which suits your niche. The products on the homepage are beautifully displayed, though the descriptions/images layout is slightly confusing - as to which product the description belongs to:

Screen Shot 2019-12-09 at 05.53.41.png

Consider opting for a traditional layout - three images per row, with the descriptions displayed neatly underneath each product. It will help you avoid confusing visitors, which will, in turn, help you boost your conversion rate [sales].

Subscription package is such a smart idea - people who love fresh flowers all year long would be happy to have them delivered continuously.

Product page - consider moving the Add to Cart button above the description - this way it will be visible as soon as someone opens the page, making it easy for them to buy. At the moment the button is hidden from view, as it’s below the description:

Screen Shot 2019-12-09 at 05.55.44.png

Some people might assume the item is not in stock, as it looks like the buying is disabled. It’s a small tweak and can help you significantly boost sales. Let me know if you’d like help with moving the button up.

The review section - the text against the busy background is difficult to read:

Screen Shot 2019-12-09 at 05.59.11.png

Consider adding a middle layer between the text and the image to improve readability. The current image can actually negatively affect your organic rank, as user-experience and accessibility is a big part of SEO.

Here’s how this image can look with the extra layer:

I had a wonderful experience at Milena Bouquet. Loved all the flower arrangements you made! Worked all out like I pictured in my head. I would definitely recommend you in the future.png

Social media icons - make sure to open the icons in new tabs, so you don’t lose the valuable traffic. Please see how to do it in this helpful guide: https://help.shopify.com/en/themes/customization/navigation/open-external-links-in-new-browser 

Facebook icon - links to your business page through the ads account link, not the regular link, consider checking that.

About us page - is adorable and perfect to build a rapport and trust, excellent. Consider also making it SEO friendly with H tags, internal links, improved layout and alt tags.

I really like your blog post about the preserved flowers - it’s good that you explain what they are as it sounds like a very attractive option - natural freshly cut flowers preserved to last for years. You should make it staple info on the homepage, as it can definitely appeal to a wide audience. You are offering something very unique, so make sure to explain it in detail on the homepage, so people understand clearly what’s so special about your products.

Your SEO is 51/100

H tags - make sure to use them in the right order [H1 - H2 - H3 - H4 - H5] as it will make Google much easier to understand your content. Add your target keywords to these tags to help you rank for them:

Screen Shot 2019-12-09 at 06.15.40.png

Image alt tags - make sure to add descriptive SEO friendly alt tags to each new image you upload:Screen Shot 2019-12-09 at 06.17.17.png

That’s a great way to improve your SEO [Google will be able to understand what each image represents] and make your website more accessible for the users who browse with images switched off.

Some of your URLs are not SEO friendly:

Screen Shot 2019-12-09 at 06.17.45.png

It’s important to fix them now, as you are starting out, as changing URLs later, when you are more established and have more backlinks, will results with tons of error pages. See how to make your URLs more SEO friendly in this free video guide: https://youtu.be/4V-jFWoGFd4

You have quite a substantial number of broken links:

Screen Shot 2019-12-09 at 06.18.41.png

That could definitely affect your SEO score [and Google rank] due to web usability issues. Consider removing any broken links or updating to fix them. Request your free broken links report now.

In order to fix the above issues, reserve your full website redesign + SEO package here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/ecommerce/

If you found these tips useful, please leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!

Looking for more detailed critique? Reserve your FREE website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

Rock Paper Copy  

maggie@rockpapercopy.info

✅ Get FREE website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

1 Like
Shopify Partner
1023 60 221

Hey Milenabouquet,

Though the shop looks quite attractive and colorful, still some features are missing which can help drive more traffic and conversions. Kindly have a look at the below-mentioned pointers to make your store more eye-catching and better than before:

1. Add an attractive banner at the starting of the homepage.
  2. Add a seperate discount section at the top of the home page.
  3. Add some more Instagram images in the Insta feed.
  4. Add some more blogs for a better understanding of flowers and bouquets.
  5. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

Hope your store looks more beautiful than never before.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes