General Feedback

Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi. I’m just starting and looking for general feedback for my store.
gens-passion.myshopify.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1802 30 198

Hello,

I just had look into your website. I observed few points on your website. I hope those are helpful for your store.

-> You can decrease the size of the header section,So that user may not scroll down the page to view your banner images and simultaneously CTA also get highlights. Then its looking more gorgeous Too.
-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> You can add the description of items, An elegantly composed item description clarifies the advantages of the item and persuades the customer that they need the item as well as need it. Your item description is the one you need to catch their eye to in light of the fact that it can without much of a stretch pull in them and influence them to put in a request.
-> I am unable to find the social media page links under your store. You can create your website's social media pages, And I suggest you can promote your products through social media pages like Instagram and Facebook.
-> I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.

And I observed You have the low in niche, Why you haven't increased your niche?
You can increase your products through our Supply app "Appfreaker Supply". Here, You can import the products from more than one suppliers to your store.
And you can find "Appfreaker Supply" on our app, Appfreaker Supply is supplies your required products to you, with your own branding and labels.
Check this video https://www.youtube.com/embed/RCt76fLvo04.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1005 43 121

Dear genspassion,

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Need to work on design

3. Optimize your product landing page

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Use Facebook and Instagram Shop for sale
6. Add blog section

7. Do content marketing for sale

There are lots of other areas you need to work.

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Get Free Store Audit Report
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
26 1 3
I just view your store

To be honest with you, your business niche is good, but you are missing a lot in your store. This may cause you to keep losing customers from the traffic coming to your store.

Your store needs a modern layout and design with a premium theme to make it look more professional to retain customers.

I have a latest version premium booster theme I can install to your store and redesign it. I will install the necessary Apps including Klaviyo and set Sales to funnel automation workflow to your store.

The workflow automation set up will keep managing your store without any stress, it will keep reminding the customers of the abandon add to cart and so on.

There is a lot to be done but when start working, you will definitely see the difference.
Respond here OR
Contact me on Fiverr.com/daramaxwell
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0
Thankyou! I appreciate it
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @genspassion 

When I think of fitness I think about what gyms do. They give value and normally offer things like first 2 sessions free or first week free. I think you need to add some value to the visitors. Build a connection. 

As for the website. Few areas to work on. 

• Site Navigation
  • Logo Size 
  • Home Page 
  • Footer 
  • Cart/Checkout

I'll also send you more details around these areas to your email now. So look out for that. 

Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes