General Feedback

Highlighted
7 0 0
Hey everyone, I made a post the other day and I just have to say that I love how helpful the community is, I got some great feedback and I was wondering if you could give some more feedback on my store please:

www.techsupplyworldwide.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @TechSupply 

Awesome. Did you get my video review I did for you ? 

If you didn't send me message HERE and I'll send that over to you. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1208 60 359

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :) 

Great looking store already!

Consider optimizing your sliding hero images further - add a CTA [call to action] button to each image, such as "Shop Now" linking to a relevant collection or product:

Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 05.29.27.png

This way you will prompt visitors to click and browse your collections, which will improve your conversion rate [sales] and SEO [dwell time/time spent on your website].

I also recommend renaming “Products” to “Shop” in the top menu. It will create urgency and give an indirect order to shoppers, inviting them to take action [positive tone of voice]. The best performing shops design their customer journey [sales funnel] across the pages with clear CTAs - from the homepage, through collections to the checkout - so showing people where to click and how to browse your website to complete the purchase will put your customers at ease and improve your conversion rate.

About us page - is extremely generic. This is a great place to tell about yourself, as a person, behind the brand. People love buying from people they know and trust, so adding a photo of you and telling a little about yourself can go a long way in terms of building rapport and improving your conversion rate.

Contact us - consider optimizing this page as well [use page.contact template for this page in your Shopify admin, so the contact form is displayed automatically]. It will be much more convenient for your customers to get in touch with you, then to copy the email address from the footer, go to their mailbox, paste it and then email you - it’s quite a drag to do it for online users - which might affect your conversion rate. Make sure it’s easy to contact you and people will be happy to get in touch to discuss their custom orders.

Also make sure to hyperlink your email address for a one-click contact - see the step-by-step instructions here: how to hyperlink email address.

Consider also adding a professional email address here [such as sales@yourdomain.com] instead of  free one:

Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 05.33.37.png

It’s a great way to build trust as an established business. You can create a custom email address matching your domain with G-Suite - learn how to do it here: https://youtu.be/j_0ho2PUyTI 

Refund policy - consider writing a unique policy here instead of featuring default Shopify policy, which mentions items you are not selling:

Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 05.34.19.png

It will help you build trust, tailor the content to your own store and avoid any duplicate content issues, which might affect your Google rank.

Also you have only four products in total:

Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 05.35.31.png

Consider expanding your catalogue - ideally only within one niche [only watches, or only drones] in order tp specialize, earn your credibility and trust within that niche.

Here are a few guides that might help:

If you found these tips useful, please leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique 

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 231

Hello,

I had look into your website. I observed few ponts on your website, I hope those are help for your website.

-> Increase your Niche.
-> I suggest you can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.
-> I see one of your item in view page, there is no specifications and descriptions you can add the specifications and description of items, An elegantly composed item description clarifies the advantages of the item and persuades the customer that they need the item as well as need it. Your item description is the one you need to catch their eye to in light of the fact that it can without much of a stretch pull in them and influence them to put in a request.
-> Your website's social media pages are not found, You can add it.

You can increase your products by using of Appfreaker Supply, Appfreaker Supply is used for to import the products from Appfreaker to your store.
What's more, you can discover "Appfreaker Supply" on application, Appfreaker Supply is supplies your required expected items to you with your own marking and labels.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes