Hey guys, I´d would be nice if you could take some minutes and check out my store and give me some review. Still waiting for my LLC approval so it´s password protected. Use Ean128xno4 to enter the shop. Thanks a lot!
Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us!
Excellent job so far on the site! It looks really good. The branding is nice, the photos are crisp quality and it's a really nice user experience on your landing page.
I'd like to offer just a few suggestions from my own experience on the site:
1) Grammar: be sure that you have correct grammar across the site, getting someone to proofread your site for these errors would be a good step before going live.
2) Market testing: have you tested the store's copy with your target demographic, making sure it resonates with your intended audience? Brand message and mission statements are vital for those initial customers, so be sure that your message is on point with your target market!
3) The Instagram and YouTube buttons don't link to their respective profiles.
4) Live Chat: have you considered installing a live chat on your site, which may help with customer queries and increase conversions by making it super easy for your customers to ask any questions they may have relating to sizing, shipping timeframes etc. which may be important to them! Here's a list of options in our app store.
5) I think I know what the countdown timer is indicating (a month of sale) but this may not be obvious to your customers, I would look at making it more obvious what this timer is referring to.
When are you planning to launch?
Your store is in a competitive niche but so far you are off to a great start with the design and branding. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.
Product Page Feedback
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.
First of all, thanks for taking your time to review my shop. I really appreciate it!
1) Yes, absolutely right, didn´t see it. Thx
2) "have you tested the store's copy with your target demographic, making sure it resonates with your intended audience?"
Actually, no. I´m kinda new to e-commerce and I´m not sure how to specifically test, what you were asking :(
4) I have considered a live chat, but since I´m running it alone right now, being based in Europe and selling to the US, I really don´t know if i can support a live chat all the time. (time zone)
What kind of app would you suggest for live chat?
5) Yes it is. I´ll figure out a way to indicate it better, maybe you have a solution in mind?
6) Planning to launch ASAP, i guess 2 weeks. Wanna shift to AUS in late summer when they have spring, to be ready for their summer.
Again thanks for the review I do really appreciate it!
1) Didn´t know that, sounds reasonable. Will do.
2) I thought seeing more products on the HP will prevent visitors from leaving because they didn´t want to click on the collections, but I´ll try it your way since im new to this business.
3) Sounds great, I like it.
2) I do have the size chart pop-up in the PP, but making a size-chart page isn´t a bad idea actually.
3) I have ordered samples of different products that i think will do great on ad´s, I´m still doing some high-res product pictures of them for the site. Although for the rest of the products, I´m not sure if the effort is worth it. I thought waiting a little bit and testing what kind of products sell, and then order all those samples for some photoshooting with some of my female friends. What do you think?
4) I do have product descriptions for most of the products, although they are kinda the same for most of them. Do you consider them too short or too boring?
5) This is where I´m stuck since the product pictures from the suppliers are crap. I tried to get them all aligned, but most of them are too small and i still can´t find a good app for doing the collection pages. The theme doesn´t support creating a good one neither... I do have subscriptions for Shogun and GemPages, but they don´t help me with the collection pages neither. Any suggestions?
Your site is great and good luck for the launch
I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.
I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
May it rains customers and orders,
Has your site gone live yet?
If you are still working away at perfecting it, you really should consider trying out a Free store analyzer tool to double check your work. Keep in mind, we often go "nose blind" to details after looking at the same site for a significant amount of time. That can create a big problem as the details you might miss can dramatically affect the effectiveness and purposefulness of your site as well as your advertising budget.
Moreover, if you are ready to begin advertising you really should use an an AI automated advertising system to avoid significantly under-utilizing all that hard work you've put into your site. Here at , we recommend always using a system with AT LEAST AI automated processes for cross channel and platform advertising, synchronization, as well as bid and budget automatons. This can make a significant difference in your time saved managing your account, targeted advertising and conversion rates. There are plenty of options in the Shopify App store, but of course I am partial to AdScale's!
If you have any more questions, feel free to contact me.
Hello everyone, I just created my website and even though I get traffic through facebook ads I still did not even get a sale. Could you review my store and give me feedback and also give me advice for this issue? Thank you.