I am just getting ready to launch my site and thought I'd just get some general feedback before I do so (incase there's anything glaringly obvious that I've missed or if anyone has any helpful suggestions).
Site is: www.omnitrendonline.com
I am still sorting out the reviews for the products so please ignore that part.
Thanks in advance!
Hey Omni Trend Online,
Keep the below listed points in mind for better store improvement:
May the store perform well after launching.
Hope you're doing well.
Congratulations on your store! I think the designing and the layout of your store and pages looks really great and easy to navigate. So kudos on that. You are definitely headed in the right direction design wise and with a few tweaks and turns you'll be able to achieve your desired results in no time.
I have a few recommendations, I hope they will be of help to you.
1. Header - Have a sticky header and a clear search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
2. Invite customers to be part of your community. You can set up a blog and keep publishing fresh content out once in two weeks and this will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.
3. Image numbers - Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images.
4. I think you should remove the FAQ and contact us links from your main navigation and add it to your site footer.
5. You must use live chat. There’s no way around it. If people have questions, they need it answered while they are still on your site. You can set up auto invites to trigger when certain criteria is met.
6. Lastly, as per my opinion you will have to create some urgency and social proof (social proof - once you start getting sales) in your store.
Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products or who has added your product to their carts and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product and increases the conversions as well.
And as for urgency -
For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute.
If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.
One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously.
Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited.
I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.
Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you.
Pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.
Hello @omnitrend ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store.
Your store looks pretty great on the first look, good job. I have a few observations to add:
I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!
Thank you all for your help - I am taking it all on board and tweaking my store accordingly.
As a side point, is there a way I can edit the original post to remove my website URL (or even delete the post) as when you type my website name into google, this post comes up, which i'd obviously like to avoid.
Thanks in advance