Hi! I have had my shopify store, Hugscomfortwrap.com up and running for about a year. Of course covid stunted my growth for the better part of it, since my product relates to after surgery comfort. At this time, I am now going full force into marketing and am hoping for not only general feedback about my stores ease of use, but also more direct feedback in regards to whether or not I am too 'wordy' or am giving too much info in my landing pages. My product is somewhat new to the marketplace, so I tend to feel the need to explain its uses, etc. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so very much!
I just Had Look into your website. I observed few points on your store.
Add Attractive images of your product.
You have only single Product? I suggest you can expand more colors/variants of product, Simply you can increase your product list by different designs of colors.
And you can promote your products on others site. Otherwise Good work You have done on your website.
Hello @Hugscomfortwrap, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Blog post- Newsletter sign up box.
- You can add an engaging video of the product on the homepage.
- There is a lot of content on the homepage.
- Optimize your store for desktop too.
- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
- Add a newsletter popup with a discount code and offers to encourage them to sign up for the newsletter. It will help you to capture more email addresses and then you can reach customers via emails. You can achieve this with the help of email marketing automation.
- Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!
Very cool product! I've taken a look through your store and I have a few suggestions.
First, on your homepage banner, because the image is zoomed in so much, it's hard to tell what it is I am looking at. On mobile you can see the full image but on desktop you can't. I would re-size your image so that you can see the whole picture on first glance.
I would make the text on the banner text more concise, A title and then a sentence telling what it is and what problem it solves and then your call to action (shop now button) would be ideal.
On your individual products, I would copy some of the information you have on the homepage. A person may land on the product itself and not know what this product is. This information would be great to add:
OUR PATENT PENDING DESIGN IS THE ULTIMATE IN CUSHY COMFORT
Our Specially Designed Fill Guarantees that Your Hugs Comfort Wrap is Never Lumpy or Heavy. Always 'Cushy', Soft & 'Spring-y'! Exactly the correct thickness & loft, even under a seatbelt! Our proprietary layering of fill includes an 'air channel' for the ultimate in soft protection! Use Horizontally, Diagonally, Vertically, Wrap Around & Fold in Half!
While you are editing the descriptions, I would also spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have your products named "After Surgery Comfort. (Fabric Style).". To be found on Google, you have to include the same words that a person trying to find your product would be typing in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:
I'd recommend adding reviews to your each of your products, we show you how to install the free app in this video:
The last thing I'll touch on is your store design. I think a few tweaks are needed, some of the main ones I'd address are spacing, font size and colors. Your Facebook link is broken as well.
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution! If you would like to hire us to do store tweaks or are interested in talking to us 1-1, don't hesitate to reach out, our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best of luck!
From my own personal as a shopper point of view, I’d say change the font if your having that amount of writing I think it needs to be a more subtle readable font, I’d also cut back on the writing & lead with pictures. People I find don’t want to read a great deal the minute they’re in the website. They need to be captured by a picture, they’ll on read if they’re already interested in your product xx