Generel feedback. New store. Slow and ....chunky?

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hey!

I had a bit of help with the page. Not directly any good with stuff like this.

I feel like it´s slow and ....I don´t know. I like the layout myself, but it feels a bit chunky and messy?

Please tell me what you think.

https://www.junk42.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted

If you think it's slow, Google's PageSpeed Insights can help. It will analyze your website and suggest what needs improving so that your page loads faster. 

It IS slow by the way.02:01-1.png

About the homepage, I think it is chunky too.02:01-2.png

By looking at this area, I couldn't say for sure what this store sells. This above-the-fold area is important in creating the first impression and intrigues visitors to explore further, so it's important to quickly make it clear what your store is selling and what types of products are available.

I suggest you replace the first paragraph with a short, concise description of what the store sell. And spend the next section to feature the product collections available in your store. 

There's another important thing to keep in mind: On a landing page, there should only be 1 primary call-to-action. It's the action you want visitors to take the most. The primary call-to-action must be visually prominent and have the most visual weight, other call-to-action buttons therefore should have less visual weight and be less prominent. 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
1 Like
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thanks for the feedback! 

Changed it up a bit. 

But most of the information from Pagespeed Insights are going straight over my head. 

Will continue looking into it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1421 71 241

Hey @Junk42 

I didn't find it slow. Speed looks fine. Yes, the layout seems to be messy. You should make it clean and organized. 

1. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

- Slideshow Image 

- Collection List 

- Newsletter Sign Up 

- Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) I would only use 4

- Display testimonials

2. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers.

3. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store.

4. Add a referral program. 

If you would like to implement all these on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes