Gentle feedback on my store please!

Highlighted
5 0 0
Hi everyone,

I launched my store in Feb ‘19. So far I’ve had over 100 sales. I don’t know if that’s a good amount or not? Anyway, can I please have some feedback on my store. I am aware the pictures aren’t great and are currently being redone by a professional photographer. Please be honest but I’ve read some others store reviews and you lot can be brutal!! 😂

www.blackheartbeauty.co.uk

Thank you!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hello,

Congrats for your sales.
I just had look into your website. Great work you have done on your website.
I have to see your last post on Jul 5th Facebook. And your last post on Instagram 4days ago. I suggest you can post and share your products every day, This helps for to increasing of your sales.
I observed your products gallery image sizes are not equal in sizes Like https://blackheartbeauty.co.uk/collections/luxury-heart/products/osiris, Check it and modify the sizes.
And I suggest you can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO, Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1774 111 327

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Add call to action button at head banner

3. Add policies pages

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Design and color combination should be as per current trend

Need more expert guidance? Please contact us here: https://ecommercetask.myshopify.com/

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @B_H_B 

I just emailed you a full review of your website. 

Keep up the good work 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hi B_H_B,

Congratulation for your store it's great.

I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.

1. First of all, create About us page, I am not able to identify exactly what do you sell.
  2. Split faq and contact us
  3. Create separate contact us page with email id, phone number, address and contact form.
  4. Add terms and condition, refund, shipping and privacy policy page, it’s good for SEO purpose.
  5. Move live chat button from left to right, it's easy to locate there.
  6. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together
  7. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search
  8. The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it's empty. You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution.
  9. Lastly, You have over 92 products. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows advanced filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as the main image is way to large

2. Make your contact email your domain and not hotmail

3. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have indoor vs non-indoor background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

4. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

2. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi Clayton,

Hope you are well! I watched the review you made of my store. I think I have implemented everything you mentioned? I'd really appreciate it if you could give it another look, if and when you have the time.

Thank you so much for your advice!

BHB

0 Likes