Genuine Feedback Required

Highlighted
4 0 0

Good evening all,

I have just published my first ecom store with only a few products to start me off and would love any feedback anyone of you guys can offer as i have created an adult site for adult toys and in the creative process did not want to come across all in your face and seedy but wanting to give it a fresh yet acceptable energy to the feel of the nature of the store.

If you wish to take a look please do by going to Kink Minx.

Thank you so much for any suggestions or feedback..

Yours kindly

Huseyin

0 Likes

Hi @KinkiMinx 

Few areas to work on

• Home Page (flow) 
  • Product Page 
  • About Page 
  • Blog 
  • Logo 
  • Site Navigation 
  • Policy (shipping) 

I also send you more detailed review going over these areas. 

Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

0 Likes
Trailblazer
189 16 58

Hi Huseyin,

Add more images on the product pages, at least 3 per product page.

Once your products number grows, you might consider installing apps like Reviews and Wishlist in order to show some social proof on your website and the additional functionality to allow people to save their wishlists. From that, you can start email marketing with those people, who have their wishlists saved and didn't end up purchasing.

Hope it helps.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
283 15 51

Hi @KinkiMinx 

Hey nice job on your store. Honestly it's quite good, I like it a lot. There are a few tiny things I would change.

An important thing I couldn't find is a FAQ section. Customers often times will want a lot of information before they make a decision to purchase. Adding an FAQ section with information about things like shipping rates, returns, and anything else relevant can help your customer more easily make a decision to purchase

You might consider adding a blog. Adding a blog to your site would help to increase SEO on your site.

One thing to consider is adding reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

After looking I couldn't find social media links. Creating some social media accounts can be a great way to drive organic traffic to your store.

But seriously your store is actually really great, and I think just a few minor tweaks could really go a long way.

If this helped you consider signing up for my free email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes
4 0 0
Thank you so much for your feedback I greatly appreciate it and agree with your suggestions Clayton.

I will make those changes.

Best wishes
Huseyin
0 Likes

Hi Huseyin 

No dramas at all. If you ever need any help or tips reach out.

Apologies for the delay. Missed this reply. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

1 Like
4 0 0
Hi Clayton,

Thanks for reaching out.
I am currently advertising on juicy Ads network and have had people land in the checkout but no sales?

I took on board your suggestions and made changes?

If you get a min can you have a little look again at my site as I am sure something is missing hence no sales.

Getting around 300 visitors a day, internationals.

Thank you for all your help.

Huseyin
www.kinkiminx.com

Sent from my iPhone
0 Likes