German Store: Feedback please

mreimer
2 0 0

Hi all,

i Just launched my First store for yoga, fitness and wellness articles.

But I get no orders and I have already active marketing on Facebook and Instagram. The users visit the site but they don't go into the basket.

Feel-spa.de

0 Likes
DigitalArtisans
Shopify Partner
377 56 75

Hello @mreimer !

I have visited your store. Here are some things that you can update to increase conversions:

1. Include a slide show in the home page
  2. Integrate social media channels to your store
  3. Include Contact us Details on your store
  4. Work a little bit more on the design – maybe using a premium theme

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Digital Artisans

Hatim Ayoub | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2803 175 470

Dear @mreimer 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Add announcement bar at the header
  • At footer:

atfooter.png

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Cart page layout needs to improve

cartpageexample.png

0 Likes

Hi @mreimer

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.

Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store and want to give you some comments and hope it would be helpful to you:

I- Home page

You should make a sticky header- a fixed menu bar will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will not need to scroll back and forth anytime they need to visit a page.

RichardNguyen_0-1620376279416.png

- I would suggest you add a CTA button that leads to your best-selling/featured products on the hero image to increase conversion rates

RichardNguyen_1-1620376576459.png

- Besides "Return Policy", you should have direct stand-alone links to “Shipping Info” in the footer: Footer is known for the first place users would use to find “Return policy” and “Shipping info” of a website; when people struggle to search for such information, it will cause a delay in product browsing. And in some cases, users would reconsider if they want to use the site to make their purchase.

- About Testimonials, you should consider using Video testimonials to make it more appealing to website vistors

II- Product page

- I would recommend you use color swatches instead of drop-down color selectors, since when we use color swatches, users will recognize available colors come with your products easier; meanwhile, using drop-down color selectors are overlooked and hide color options.

Product Price is one of the most important criteria for users to assess a product, therefore, I would suggest you style the Product price to be more noticeable (it can be similar in size to the product headline)

Above is my recommendation on your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION

Best of luck!

P.S: This May 19-20th, we are having C-level E-commerce experts from #Shopify, Recart, vitals, The Dropshipping Council, Easyship and ZAGO to join us in the extraordinary conference: "eCommence 2021 - To Survive Is To Thrive". In this event these real experts will guide you from A to Z how to build successful store and provide tips regarding the newest trend in E-Commerce!

This is a never-before opportunity where you can get lessons from the best minds in the industry without paying any fee (yes, the treat on us ). Nothing to lose, just gaining from the best minds in the game. Sign up now cause we only take the first 500 registers! SIGN UP HERE

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3738 214 663

Hello @mreimer, your store is password protected. Please share the password.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes