Get feed back on my store

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2
I would like to know what you think about my store the good and the bad thanks for your time everyone!!
http://cocosavvi.co
1 Like
Tourist
8 0 3

High Coco?,

Your store looks nice and your products are great.  However, you need to include some information about your store, brand, yourself, or your view of life in "About Us".  Give the client some insight into your reason for your motivation to be in the segment you have selected.  Perhaps you have text from your social media you can use.  Maybe something like this:

"Welcome to CoCo Savvi your home for exclusive fashions and accessories.  Our en vogue range is from cute and casual to exclusive and elegant.  Please take your time to peruse our meticulously hand chosen attire.  Surely you will find something to suit your fancy.  We are eager to serve your apparel wants, needs, and desires.

Coco Savvi, shopping enjoyment.  Or, enjoy where you shop.  Come up with a slogan or motto for your brand.

I know how difficult it is to get started too.  I am here to get my site evaluated as well.  You will do well, you have a huge selection from which to choose, and the items appear to be high quality.  I wish you the best of luck. 

Maison Savvy

PM

1 Like

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your main menu. You should all links to collection pages to help make it easier for people to browser your site

2. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

3. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

Product Page  Feedback

1. Move the sizing chart off your product pages and make a new page for this. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

4. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

5. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together as right now you can tell this is a drop ship site

6. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
2 Likes
Tourist
8 0 3
Hello Dwayne,
I greatly appreciate all of the feedback and information and where utilize it. I had someone else do the store for me because I was running into complications and trying to figure out how to get my products there and launching the store as well as a few little fine-tuning things like you mentioned. I'll let the individual know who put my store together to make the revisions that you suggested.

Again to Wayne thank you very very much for the information I truly need to hear as much as possible because we are all competing with the big guys like Amazon, eBay, and Walmart so the ship has to be as tight as possible and again thank you.
0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 3
Sorry for the misspelling of your name, but I use voice, I do not type. I just realized it didn't spell your name the proper way, I'm so sorry.
1 Like
Tourist
3 0 2
Thank you so much your right I'm going to utilize all this great info so thank you again 🤗
1 Like
Tourist
3 0 2
Thank you so much for all your feedback I will utilize it thanks again
0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 3
You're very and always welcome.I'm getting feedback on my store as well and we'll take all of it under advisement to make it the best it can be. We're all competing with the big guys like Amazon, Walmart, Costco, Macy's, eBay, etc.. so we have to make sure we Brazil ourselves as well as possible.

Much success to you!

Patrick Major
Maison Savvy
1 Like