Get feedback on my store

Solved
Fanita
Tourist
12 0 1

Hi, I just launched my store, I need feedback on my store. Here is my website https://www.zishoskin.com . Thanks

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 137 329

Hey @Fanita,

Congratulations on launching your store!

I think you've done a great job. I like that you make it clear right away what it is you sell ("At-Home Best Skin Care Tools"), you've got a niche and a target audience established which is great.

One thing I did notice was your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. We see it a lot, store owners get plenty of traffic but no sales and they are left discouraged and frustrated. Definitely don't want that for you so please do watch this video:

Lastly, I'd also recommend giving this video a watch, I recommend it to everyone that is drop shipping:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

PS: Make sure to grab your FREE Christmas store banners & pop-up’s!

Free-Christmas-Graphics.png

You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.

Enjoy!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
931 25 310

Hi @Fanita !

Add a favicon

Change the theme, now your theme does not look professional. 

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 670

Hello @Fanita, I hope you are doing good! Congratulations on your new store. Here is the feedback:

You can give product recommendations by personalizing the consumer shopping experience through gathered data, you can give better suggestions to your customers, which will then increase the likelihood that your customers will purchase a suggested product. Display trending, new, recently viewed on the homepage.

- Showcase reviews on the home page, product page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

You need to increase engagement on your store which will capture your visitors and convert them into paying customers. Increasing engagement will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them which will also increase your customer retention 7 x times.

Engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value, chatbot, email marketing, web push notification, reviews, and many others. It will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Fanita
Tourist
12 0 1

thanks for your feedback

0 Likes
Fanita
Tourist
12 0 1

Thanks for your feedback, I changed the SEO, added log in and create account on home page, how can I know , the SEO has been changed. Can you take a look on mystore. thanks 

EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 137 329

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Fanita,

I checked 2 products and it looked like it was still pulling your product title and description automatically. Your SEO is found at the bottom of the page of the product you are editing. Skip to 11:00 mins in on this video to where the SEO options are on a product:

Also, I wanted to let you know that we are giving away prizes every week leading up to Christmas. Prizes include things like custom logos and favicons, custom store banners, one hour of store tweaks and for one lucky person, we are giving away a complete store re-design. To get your entry in, all you need to do is sign up for our email newsletter. Oh, and we are giving away FREE Christmas store banners and pop up graphics automatically to everyone who signs up.

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
Fanita
Tourist
12 0 1

Thank you

0 Likes