Congratulations on launching your store! I've taken a look through and I have a few suggestions.
First, your menu items. Using names like "The Mind Collection" or "The Body Collection" won't mean anything to a first time visitor, it doesn't give any sort of insight as to what these collections contain. If you want to use those types of names, I would include a photo of a few pieces from this collection with the title "The Mind Collection" over top.
On your individual products page, there are no related products shown or links to go back and view the previous collection. I'd suggest adding breadcrumbs in so that the visitor can go back to their previous collection and I'd look at adding related products underneath to invite the visitor to look further than just the one product.
My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. For you, words like "sustainable" or "ethical fashion" would be words that should be included. A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words, you have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
Hello @vmincey1, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- On the homepage, you can add a section of trending and new arrival products.
- Display reviews on the home page.
- Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.
- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
- You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.
Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 4 years of providing solutions for over 70.000 active Shopify merchants.
After spending a few minutes on your store, I have some recommendations that might get you a better chance of gaining sales.
- On the navigation bar, it's quite hard to see the content of them cause the image background is too bright. I suggest that you should add a white background below the navigation bar and change the icon on the right side to black. Its visibility will be better.
Moreover, you should make the header bar sticky, cause when customers scrolling up and down they might want to navigate to other sites or tracking items inside the cart. That would be convenient for them.
- Hero banner is the first thing that attracted customers when they come to your store, so make sure that the content inside the hero banner should be related to the products you're selling and be attractive. You can display a banner here about the Promotion or Top-trending products of your store. If you are still want to use a single image, make sure it should focus on the product and the brand reputation.
- On the favorites section, I recommend that you should display around 6-8 products (according to 4 products/column or 3 products/column). Moreover, you should add the CTA button below each product to encourage customers to click on it and make the product's price bigger.
Or you can put some banner's promotion on your Homepage, that would be more perfect.
- I suggest that you can use a pop-up to promote any promotions that you want, it will boost the conversion rate a lot.
For the home page layout, I think you can take a look at this homepage anatomy:
You can refer to our educational album: "Ecommerce Website Personalization" to personalize your homepage and know how to build an effective homepage layout.
What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.
Above are all my recommendations for your store, hope that it might be useful for you.