Geting trafic but No Sales

Highlighted
2 0 0

https://saniplexsolutions.com/ 

We are getting traffic but not getting sales, what could be the possible reasons? Do you have any observations to share please?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
483 30 145

Hi @FelixGr !

Congratulations on your store! You have done really great job!

I have following recommendations to add functionality to your store:

1. Your hero banner is pixelated/ broken - try to use another one that will resonate well with your brand. 

2. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals. 

3. The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)

4. The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. 

5. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

6. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. 

7. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. 

For adding some of the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave. We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi,

Getting traffcic but no sales is a common problems among online businesses. But it can be soon fixed by a push notification tools. An example of this tool can be Ecomfit, that helps convert visits into sales by sending push notifications to visitors to encourage them to complete their orders. The content of push notification includes discount codes.

In addition, you need to add a blog page that helps you share more about your products and increases your site visibility. You are selling worldwide, that's why you need to add the feature of multi-language and multi-currency to better serve worldwide customers.

I hope this helps.

Actionable Analytics & Promotion - https://ecomfit.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @FelixGr ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you.I hope they might help you.

• Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
67 2 13

Hey @FelixGr 

Congrats on your store, you have an amazing products on your store, really like the color for the UI as well, it's very clean and minimal,  I would like to give some design suggestions to help make your store more appealing to your customers and also increase your sales 

1. I feel you have done a good job with the basic UI for the site and I feel you can add more acts buttons to specific pictures to your page and products, the landing page matters as its the first impression that s given to the user on the page, I feel it can be improved with more interactive sessions and better products offers displayed, product offer banners can do well with your theme.
2. change the landing page to a very modern look that has good pictures and slideshows and banners. make sure the pictures that you add are good resolution and don't blur out, make an automatic slideshow so that you don't have to rely on the users to go change it manually.
3. the optimization is not done well is what I feel, the store needs to be more friendly to the user. most of the users will be login using their phone, so make sure the UI is done well from the mobile site as well. 
4. its needs a complete design overall as the consistency of the font and size of content varies very much and don't look complete .the arrangement of things on the main page ends really fast, add a good blog page and testimonial decision to add up content onto your page and also adds trust, make sure you have a good transaction page and good transaction partners.
5. the product catalog page needs a revamp as you would need to make it look more presentable with less clutter and change to a different color to lift the shopping spirit . and also make sure it won't be cluttered with too many products on each row, can add filters to help navigate through the products, might the good to get a good UX guy to take a look at the store. 
6. use product labels to help sales, ill leave a link below of an app that can help you with this 

Stay SAfe 
Zabu 

https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic?&utm_source=shopify_community&utm_medium=group&utm_campaign=store...

Increasing Sales one Sticker at a time
https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @FelixGr

I agree with the other posters here to fix some of those issues. But right now we can only point out things we see. The main issue I think is building more trust. The first thing is to use a higher quality hero image. The current one is blurry and could better portray your brand and benefits to the customer. Second, I recommend taking your own custom product photos and not using the supplier's ones. I like the reviews section and think that it definitely adds to customer confindence. 

However, there's a lot of the process we can't see.

My advice is to start tracking your data and then make the changes and see if it impacts your metrics. You need to look at it from different perspectives not just conversion rate, but bounce rate, time on page, cart abandonment rate, and product detail view rate at the minimum to understand what can be improved.

If you would like, I can provide a free analytics consultation which involves:

• getting you started on tracking data
  • taking a deep dive into your data: look at where your traffic comes from, what they do on site, why they might be dropping off
  • identifying metrics and areas that could cause issues
  • working together to see what we can improve to bring up that conversion rate
  • at the end of the day you know your market the best, but I can help to provide key insights and a second opinion on what could be improved

If you are interested just send me your email in a private message and we can work together more efficiently via email. 

If you have any questions, I'm open to being fully transparent. I'm really just looking for some positive reviews for my app.

Cheers

ui-gab
https://www.uiavenue.ca
We specialize in data analytics. If I've helped you today, please give our give our app a try (15-day free trial) https://apps.shopify.com/ui-ave-analytics and maybe write a good review.
Send me a message if you want a free data analysis consultation.
0 Likes