I am new to Shopify and would like some feedback on my store. Please visit and tell me how I can improve the experience for my customers.
With ads on Facebook, website is getting traffic but no sales, please review and provide your feedback. Any feedback is welcome https://saniplexsolutions.com/
After spending few minute on reviewing your store, here are some comments that might helpful for you.
- I found that your Logo is quite big and it's not suitable for your layout. You can change its size smaller and put it on the left of Headbar, the Navigation menu can put it in the center cause it's the global pattern and users can get familiar with it.
- Hero Banner: You can move it to the center of the image and change it bigger. The primary button 'SHOP NOW' should always keep in the center, it will catch attraction of users instead.
- Product Price: You should increase the font-size cause it's the priority thing that users want to see first when they surfing your product.
Hope that some suggestions above would be useful for you. Moreover, you can check this article when building your homepage.
Your store is very professional and well done. I've some suggestions for improvement.
1. A FAQ would be useful!
2. Add Blog which is a great source to increase website traffic.
3. It will look better if you use the same font for the whole website.
4. The logo in the header is looking big. Minimize the size.
5. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
Everyone knows search is the most effective way to acquire customers and drive traffic. Natural search draws way more traffic than Social media. To appear in search results though, Google has to first find your website content. To get in front, and stay in front needs regular feeds to Google and Bing. We created flare to deliver search engine feeds on a regular basis without taking your time.
flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Hi @FelixGr welcome to Shopify family
I hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You have a really neat and well-maintained store
After taking a look at your website, I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks:
1. The logo placement can be shifted from center to left as people will recognize the brand way faster when the logo is on left also because most of the population is habituated of reading from left to right.
2. The addition of high-resolution banner images with sliding feature would be helpful as banner images decide the theme of the website.
3. 2. The product images also don't have a fixed aspect ratio the images if aligned with a fixed aspect ratio the store will look professionally good.
4. The header menu should have About Us and Contact Us page because this information will specify why your brand is unique from others in the market.
5. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products.
6. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful.
7. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
I hope this helps!