Getting 300-500 visitors but 0 sales

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hey Shopify Gurus,

Could anyone help me with my store ? I'm getting tons of visitors and I have fixed lots of my store optimization such as speed and etc. But I still dont understand why I'm not getting traffic because I followed lots of fb ad experts advice and etc. Please look at my website www.fitnesslockerofficial.com and give me ur insight on why my store is not grtting any sales but hundreds of visitors.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
44 0 4

It has a really good layout, except... your category pages, it looks like your images are fuzzy / unclear. Also there is no theme.... look at the page, womens clothing, there is no continuity, all the models have different poses, some of the models have backgrounds, some of the model don't have backgrounds, some product doesn't have a model and for some reason one of your images is really big and I have a huge bottom in my face...  So your lovely website has been ruined by (what looks to strangers as) really random products.

You need crisp images and an images continuity theme.

… your shop's success can only be measured by the way you made people feel, caring for you customers feelings is fulfilling their expectations... If my advice has helped you, please share my website link in your social media www.becomelingerie.co.uk … thank you
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
427 49 92

Hey, Jaskaran.

I'm Lizzy, I'm part of the Guru support team at Shopify.

With Facebook ads, it can take a lot of testing and tweaking to find the sweet spot of targeting. There are things you can do though to get that faster! Diversifying where your traffic is coming from will help to develop the data your tracking pixel gathers. Doing this will improve the audience you are targeting and make it more likely that your ads will reach people who will purchase.

Have you tried reaching your audience on Instagram? Taking a look at your site and products I can see that you're focusing on fitness accessories and apparel. The fitness industry has a large following on Instagram and it could be a good place to target your audience. We have a Shopify Masters Podcast which you can listen to here. It shares a merchants journey launching their product using only Instagram to create sales.

I also wanted to share an article with you from Wordstream. It explains how to use Facebook ads to set up a remarketing campaign and attract people who have visited your store already. Remarketing is a great strategy when you have high traffic, as people who have visited your site once already are more likely to buy the more often they are reminded of your brand.

The last things I'm going to discuss are the various areas of your site you can take a look at to boost conversions once your customers are there. I know ABC123 has pointed out a few notes for you already, but I wanted to add some suggestions. Taking a look at the points in this blog post will help give you some ideas for productive adjustments you could make to your site. 
I would recommend adding your footer menu to your sidebar menu. This will make your About Us and Why Buy From Us pages more easily accessible to customers, which can help to boost customer trust! You can do that by changing the secondary menu under your menu section in the theme customizer.

These tips should help you get going a bit faster. If you have any other questions about it let me know!

Thank you,

Lizzy

Lizzy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Okay thank you, I will work on that.

0 Likes