I would love some feedback on my shop! I have been doing some outreach marketing on Instagram and Facebook. So, I have spent about $160 in ads and I have just over 12000 views of my shop this week. Also, We have over 170 add to cart and 180 reached checkout but no sales.
I'll get 'add to cart' and 'reached checkout' and occasionally an abandoned cart, but no sales.
I added the reports of the last 2 days.
Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!
Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :)
Sorry to hear about your low conversion rate - optimizing your Facebook ads can be challenging at the beginning - you didn't mention the ads content - who are you targeting, how your ads look like and what is your landing page - that would give more clues as to what needs optimizing better.
Not all traffic is equal - just because someone clicks to your website from Facebook doesn't mean they will buy - or that they will buy right away. Make sure to get clicks in terms of building awareness for your brand, but then focus on converting those who clicked and viewed your product into buyers. You do it through retargeting ads and email marketing.
Here's a detailed guide on how to design a winning Facebook ad funnel: https://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/facebook-ad-funnels-framework-charlie-lawrence/
Your store has a few different niches - kitchen gadgets, phone accessories, baby clothing etc. From experience, I know that specializing in one niche is better - and often more profitable. It's easier to pick the right audience for your ads, as you know who's most likely to buy, so there's less guessing and more relevant targeting, so it's easier to boost conversion rate.
I'd encourage you to start focusing only on one niche - and then grow it by adding more and more products. People will then start seeing you as an authority and trust your selection. Now, as you are selling sewing machines next to a phone holder, it's difficult for your visitors to see which area you specialize in, so they hesitate from buying. They'd rather buy from a phone accessories specialist that has dozens of different phone holders, for different models, as it will give them more opportunities to find the one for them. Can you see how specializing in one niche can help you boost sales?
If you have any more questions on how to optimize your Facebook ads or find a winning niche, make sure to book a free 15-minute chat here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/contact/
Here are a few guides that might help:
If you found these tips useful, please like this post and leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!
Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your free website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/
Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard
I've taken a look at your store. Nice products! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. You can add slideshows/banners of your products in the Home page to make the store look professional.
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
4. Add email id or address in the Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
5. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
6. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic. Create social media accounts for your store which is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
7. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.
8. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
9. Add filters in collection pages to helps your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 88 results indexed by Google. But your website has 421+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). To appear in search results though, Google has to first find your website content. It used to take years to get your content found by Google and major search engines. Not any more. Doing SEO once is virtually useless.
To get in front,and stay in front needs regular feeds to Google and Bing. We created flare to deliver search engine feeds on a regular basis without taking your time. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!