Getting Clicks but no Sales

Solved
1 0 0
Hello ! I have my Women's fashion shopify store and i have been using FB and google ads. I have got 30-35 clicks in 2 days but no sales yet. Can anyone pls have a look at my store and tell me where the problem is? Whether its pricing , content, discription , etc. Www.chimpapparel.in
0 Likes
Astronaut
767 48 175

Hey,

If you are getting views this surely means visitors are interested to buy from your store, however they might not have found your store appealing, though it's a gem of a store but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. Favicon is missing.

2. For engaging new customers, add a section of best-selling products.

3. Add some social links to the footer for better connectivity.

4. For some sales in the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a separate sale page for discounted products.

5. Also, You have around 323 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for you visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also your search page is bit off and empty.Don't you think if suggestions are offered to search bar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

6. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
488 26 99

Hi @Chimpapparel09 

Overall I think your shopify store looks pretty good, But I noticed a couple of things that you might consider adding.

Another thing you might want to add is a blog. A blog could be used to drive more traffic to your store, and you could also use it to recommend potential products that your customer could buy.

I wasn't able to find a sense of urgency. One of the main reasons why people don't buy from a store is because they feel like they can buy it whenever. A big thing that can help more of your visitors be turned into buyers would be by adding a sense of urgency to your store. One way to add urgency is to have a sale, and all sales need an end date. You can easily add a sale to your store with a countdown timer. One countdown timer that I recommend is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

After looking I couldn't find an always visible buy button. Your buy button is the most important button on your site and it should always be within the thumbs reach of the customer. Take a look at your store (especially on your phone), and try to easily find your buy button, especially when you are on the bottom of the page. If your buy button isn't always visible you are making it harder for your customer to buy. Consider adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales , it will help it make it easier for your customer to buy from you.

After looking I couldn't find a FAQ section. If your customer can't find an answer to their questions they may not buy from you. Adding an FAQ section will help to add trust, and make it so your customer doesn't need to leave your site, to find an answer to their question.

One thing to consider is adding reviews. If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that.

But seriously your store is actually really great, and I think just a few minor tweaks could really go a long way.

Just so you know (I had to do it), I wrote a series of emails https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course that might help you with some tips for making your store better (I get into the weeds there).

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes