Getting Decent Traffic and Initiated Checkouts but no Purchase

leafwatch
Tourist
10 0 1

Hi Guys,

So this my site

And I have been getting decent traffic, including initiated checkouts. But that is where it ends. 

I have completed the checkout process as well, and the process is simple. My payment gateway has a lot of payment methods. Not sure what is going wrong.

What do you guys think of my website and what could be the issue?

0 Likes
arushibhatia20
Shopify Partner
187 35 123

Hey there, 

What a beautiful store you have! It was a delight to stumble upon your store. I must say that the designing of your store is amazing, minimal and clean. You've done a great job. Kudos!!!

Let's start by telling you what you're doing right with your store. 

1. LOVE that you're offering free shipping. It is one of the biggest enticements for new customers and it increases conversions a lot. 

2. I really like that you have the currency converter right there in front of the page and not hiding on the heater or footer. It's a big assistance for the viewers. 

3. And overall your designing is great. Your website is easily accessible and it looks super chic. 

Now, I have some recommendations for you that might be helpful to you. 

• You need to make the navigation to your product a little clearer for the viewer. Right now if I'm a first time viewer and I click on the buy now page I am only taken to a single product and I don't see your other products. So on the buy now button, navigate the viewer to your entire collection and not just a single product. 
  • Length of pages - Your homepage and product single page is long and would also be needing a scroll to top button so that the viewers can easily go up to the top of your page with just one click. Providing you with a link of an app that does this best. Scroll to top
  • Get a live chat bot. There is no way around it. It makes the customer so convenient to contact with you and that even reduces the abandonment rate on your store. 
  • Connect your store with social media all throughout - Instagram, Facebook, Twitter. These are the gems of e-commerce advertising. Add the links of these to your footer. 
  • Lastly, as per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. And I sincerely think you need to add a top announcement on your store which shows urgency and you can display your announcements like "free shipping",etc. on them. I highly recommend Superbar.  

You can use the same app (Superbar) it provides you tools like a countdown timer, geolocation, etc. I’ll be adding links of a few apps that you could use for social proof as well below.  

For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute. 

If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously. 

Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited. I'm providing you some other app links that might be useful. 

Links - Urgency Pack Ultimate

Ultimate Sales Boost 

I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.

Arushi

Do "like" my comments and let me know if it was of help to you.

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
leafwatch
Tourist
10 0 1

Hi, thank you so much. 

Appreciate the tips and comments on my store, means a lot.

I already have that shipping announcement bar, should I add another one just for the product page? I only had 2 products, which is why I decided to not have a collection page.

I will definitely add a chat bot and scroller for my site. And a stock counter for urgency. 

Did you have a look at my checkout process as well?

Sincerely,

0 Likes