Getting No traffic nor sales

MRDG22
Tourist
3 0 0

So I’ve created my site back In January and everything is up and running to date. I would like to say I have a nice attractive store with pretty decent apparel but I’m getting absolutely no traffic or sales whatsoever. The only time that I actually got traffic was when I paid for a 24 hour trial for help from a fivver “expert” who somehow managed to get 4,000 visitors to my site who then stopped at the front page and then exited and when I checked my analytics it said that I had an average time of 1.2 secs of my visitors staying on my page. Can anybody please help me or at least tell me what’s going on?

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hey @MRDG22, please share your store URL.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
MRDG22
Tourist
3 0 0
waytoapps
Trailblazer
234 21 112

Hello @MRDG22 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add Shop Now (CTA) on the Hero banner.

Add ATC(add to cart) buttons on the products, in product page.

Include Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

There are no reviews on the products. Add customer review app so that customer can review on your products. 

Thanks,
Waytoapps
0 Likes
Diana_g
Tourist
4 0 6

Hey MRDG22,

One small note from a design point of view.

Remove/change the font used on the website.

It is not readable, and it doesn't look good.

Regards,

Diana

MRDG22
Tourist
3 0 0

Noted, thank you

0 Likes

Hi @MRDG22 

I would like to suggest few points which need improvement and which helps increase in sales .

Need to develop home page. Home page should be more attractive and which helps customer to spend  more time in store.

There are no testimonials .Try to add in bottom of home page. Testimonials are kind of like positive reviews from previous customers. The more testimonials you have, the more your visitors will assume that you must be a trustworthy company.
Screenshot (6).png

No social sharing, try to add in both home and product page which helps in promoting.

Add Customer Reviews
Screenshot (5).png
Wishlist and recently viewed products helps in promoting through messages and mails .It helps in dragging customer intension on his favorite products and force him to buy .Try to add this features.

Now a days social login feature is most common tool used in website to login directly with Facebook, twitter, Instagram. Which reduce customer time during login.

Earning points from your reward system will encourage your customers to buy more products to earn more points and eventually use these points to buy from you again. Rewarding your customers will increase the possibility for your customers to continue patronizing your products

Thanks
Team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes