Getting Ready for Sales -- Need Feedback on My Store!

Solved
bwbrian
Explorer
60 0 15

Hello!

I started working on my Shopify store for my company, NutraEsse, in the beginning of quarantine and am getting close to launching. If you can check out my website and leave feedback please let me know

https://www.nutraesse.com

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Dear bwbrian,

Congratulations for your store!

Hope following suggestions will help you.

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 28-35

nutraspeed.png

• Organize your footer.
  • Improve Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.

nutrasearch.png

• Add Custom Slider with Call to Action - Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Product page layout needs to improve. Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Need to do some on page SEO
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution

This is an accepted solution.

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Product Page  Feedback

1. I would redesign the layout of your product page as it's disorganized right now. I would make sure you have Product Title, Costs, Size/Colour Selection, Add To Cart button and then Product Description as the order of your product page information. Anything else needs to be put somewhere else on the product page...the above layout is what people expect

2. Move "SECURE CHECKOUT" to your footer as you don't need it on each product page

3. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

4. Add a product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

5. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know. You can also accept this post as a "Accepted Solutions" if you found it extra helpful! Good luck.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
bwbrian
Explorer
60 0 15

Hi! Thanks so much for this feedback. 

Any specific suggestions for how to clean up the footer?

And would there be anything in particular I can omit to simplify/organize the product page?

0 Likes
bwbrian
Explorer
60 0 15

Hi @Growave!

Thank you so much for this helpful insight!

I was considering reaching out to influencers via IG to promote my product/store and will need to look into using a rewards system such as Growave!

0 Likes