Getting Traffic but no sales - Not sure what I'm doing wrong

Highlighted
1 0 0

I opened my drop-shipping store about 2 months ago, www.barkmeows.com, and traffic-wise it's in the top 17% of stores that opened the same week as mine. The problem is I haven't gotten ANY sales. I've read countless articles, watched YouTube videos, etc. I have a Facebook page, and have been putting out Facebook ads using a website called Connectio to create target audiences (which was marketed to me as something that would help increase sales by a lot by targeting different audiences than everyone else is using), and have watched videos on how to create effective Facebook ads. I also used Google Ads for a bit but it's too expensive and didn't even result in any sales. I would REALLY appreciate some feedback on my store. Please help!

Thanks,

Gessica 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1774 111 327

Dear BarkMeows,

Congratulations for your store.

Hope Few suggestions will help you:

1. Improve store loading speed for mobile

2. Add policies and faq pages

3. Do content marketing

4. Store design need to be more professional and attractive.

5. Make your brand

6. Add Testimonials

7. No live support found

8. Social profiles not found at footer

There are other areas you need to work.

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Barkmeows,

Displaying icons that show your site is trustworthy, using video demonstrations, ramping up promotions for the holidays are some of the ways to improve sales and conversion rates. Following modifications need to be done in your site for converting visitors to customers:

1. Favicon is missing.
  2. Social links are missing as well. Add them for better connectivity.
  3. Add a seperate section of discounted items called 'Sale'.
  4. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live
    here.
  5. For engaging users, building customer loyalty and increasing conversions, you can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners in a variety of above-mentioned ways.

May your site generate more and more sales.

Neha;) 

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes