Getting clicks but no add to carts or sales

Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi all!

So I have a store that sells one item and is tailored to that item. I have included high quality imagery and the product page has reviews. However, no one seems to add to cart. The price is fine as competitors are selling this same item for even more than I’m charging.

Please could I get some feedback? Please be as honest as possible and I’m still learning!

Thank you!

halovalo.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 434

Hey Halo Valo,

Below listed points would surely help in store optimization:

• Enhance your store user experience and make the site identification unique by the use of "Favicon".
  • Align all "Footer links" vertically for symmetric placement.
  • Include prompt CTAs to the center of the hero banner for better customer insight.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
142 16 48

Hey @HaloValo 

Your store looks pretty great on the first look, good job! I only have a few pointers: 

1. Add some information about shipping. Shipping pages are some of the most read pages on a website. How much time, shipping charges, etc. all of these details should be provided to the users. 
  2. Add an “About Us” page. When a new user lands on your website, they will be looking for signs of trustworthiness. A good, personal about us page makes your brand stand out and connect with users. 
  3. Create your social media pages - Instagram, Facebook, Twitter. These are essential for building any brand and trust for users. Once they land on your website, people will be checking around for your social media. Be sure to put up some amount of posts there as well. 
  4. Make your testimonials more human. You can try adding customer images along to the text - it will increase trust for the users who see it.

That being said - not all traffic is equal. So there can be a few reasons for no conversions (a) You’re sending the wrong people to your website. OR (b) There are issues with your website experience.

How are you sending traffic to your website? What platforms, and what kind of targeting are you using? I think you should do an audit of that data.

It has to be either the quality of traffic or the quality of your website experience which is the bottleneck. Figure out which it is and make changes accordingly - and I think you’ll be on your way to more conversions!

I hope this helps. Cheers.

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
1 Like

Hi @HaloValo ,

You need to check the google analytic to closely watch the behavior of your users. Would like to tell  few things due to which it normally happens. 

I would suggest to check your check out process. Is there any hurdles? I would recommend  to make the checkout process as simple as possible for your shoppers.

Also work on to build customer trust, add some trust signals. Trust Signals build customers trust and help users to feel more secure in their buying decision. 

Create a sense of urgency: Creating a sense of urgency helps increase sales when used in moderation. Take a look at your sales funnel and see where you lose the most leads. Making people feel as if they’re about to lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

Call of Action Placement: You need a strong call to action to gain people’s attention and to convince them to act. Try to use good CTA to increase conversion and sales.

Ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend to start off Facebook or Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion faster and grow your business with the help of Ads.

Put Effort Into Online Reviews & Social Proof: Social media Makes your visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with customers.Also, add favicon on the website.

I hope you like my feedback.

Thank you!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @HaloValo ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

•  I have found that there is no favicon to your website, favicon helps your customers to navigate to your website tab while they open many tabs on the same browser and it looks professional if you have a favicon.    
  • Also, try adding SEO friendly titles, they help you in promoting your products and your store.
  • I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.

I hope our feedback helps you. 

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes