Getting decent volume of visitors but no sales

1 0 0

Hello. I very recently launcched my shopify store https://www.kingzsupplyco.com and i started reaching out to instagram influences and marketing my store. It is a mens accessories and essentials store. I have been getting light consistent trafficc but I noticed that no one is buying anything or really adding to cart. I tried a few things but couldnt really figure out why no one is buying from my store. Can anyone help me or give me advice on how to make sales from the visitors.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
100 0 6

I must say, I'm very impressed with your selection and prices.  I have three sons who would love your products and I'll keep it in mind while holiday shopping this season.  :)

As a consumer, I'd recommend seeing some information on your website regarding returns and an "about us" page.  I always want to know my options if I receive something that isn't what I wanted and I want to know who I'm buying from.  

You also might want to fine tune your special message to separate you from other companies that sell similar products - does a portion of the sale go to a charity?  Are all of your products made in the US or another country that you represent?  Is there a story behind some of your products?

Just some things to think about.  You've got a great looking store, your photos are awesome, and your pricing is great.

Jeanette

claribelskincare.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
787 35 103

Your store looks really good and cool. I think you have done most of the things right, With a little patience and some tips, you can reach a good amount of sales. Here are some of the feedback that you can implement on the site easily.

1. Why don't you try using Exit-intent pop-up- A good exit-intent pop-up helps to reduce retention rate and Abandon carts.
  2. Your prospect's attention span is short, so you have to be quick on the ball. You have got 3-5 secs to grab the attention of your visitors by clearly stating what you sell. Adding a carousel with your features products can help you to achieve that.
  3. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
  4. Your home page does not look professional at all. You need to follow this layout-
  • Slideshow Image 
  • Collection List 
  • Something Interesting ( maybe little about your story with a link to about page ) 
  • Newsletter Sign Up 
  • Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) I would only use 4.

It will be easy to give you more suggestions if you answer some more questions for me. Like how many visitors do you get daily? How do you connect and communicate with your visitors when they go without making a purchase? 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
70 2 1

Hi Itsmeomarj,

Just following up on a response you had about low conversions on your site.  I love the look of your website and you have some very stylish men's products.  I work for Klarna and talk to alot of men's fashion websites about how we can help increase conversions and average order value. One thing I could suggest is adding a buy now, pay later option for customers on your website. Essentially it allows customers to spread the payments out over time with no interest and is helping increase conversions by 44%!  Here is more information and how to get started today.

https://www.klarna.com/us/business/get-started/

Hope this is helpful information,

Samantha

0 Likes