Getting few traffic.

Solved
UnikPrints
5 0 0

Hi new here.

I started a shop based on print on demand like a month or so ago. I even hired someone to help me through the traffic and even email marketing. I was charged for Google SEO and Klaviyo. Sometimes I feel like I've been scammed because there is no traffic at all. Actually is all the opposite is going lower and lower. Well as I'm very new in this I'm an easy prey for scammers.

Anyway this is my store for feedbacks. Please be polite and thank you.

www.unikprints.com 

0 Likes
Danishecom
Explorer
240 7 26

This is an accepted solution.

@UnikPrints I know you re new in POD that's why ppl charged many dollars in return they have not done specially for you. now i want to ask a few questions please don't need to worry about it. have you design your store on your own? and how much you spend till now on marketing your store on different platforms like fb .tiktok, or google ads? your store missing factors like there re no review. and do not use the header and add to cart with red color so change it immediately. in which country you re doing POD?

0 Likes
UnikPrints
5 0 0

I don't like to say an exact amount on public. But the web developer from Fiverr asked me 150 for Google SEO. I have spent about 15 to 20 on facebook and instagram several times and from there is that traffic increases. The google SEO seems like I was scammed. 

0 Likes
UnikPrints
5 0 0

And the store was design by her but I have made small changes.

I am from Puerto Rico

0 Likes
Danishecom
Explorer
240 7 26

thank you for letting me know you re from brazil and also told me how much you spent till now. btw there so many strategies to run marketing on FB and insta because I do not know exactly the amount of your marketing budget so unable to figure out which strategy will be fine for you. according to your spending money on fb or insta a very less amount you spent till now. also if you're new and do not know how to run the market smartly then that is a problem. you can send me a message about the amount you have decided for marketing so i can tell you what to do next and how to do. thank you so much.

email yupsoftware4@gmail.com

0 Likes
UnikPrints
5 0 0

I am fro Puerto Rico

0 Likes
Danishecom
Explorer
240 7 26

@UnikPrints yes now i know you re from Caribbean island would please like to add me on whats app? i have more than shopify experience i can help you out.

my whats app +92 3458945092 

0 Likes
UnikPrints
5 0 0

At least you now PR is in the Caribbean. How.much will you charge for the services.

0 Likes
Danishecom
Explorer
240 7 26

This is an accepted solution.

@UnikPrints you do not need to pay me anything i just want to help nothing more than that because you helped me and give me an accepted solution this is my reward from you. thank you for that.

0 Likes

I would suggest you to start using fb campaigns to get some traffic to your stores. There are 1000's of e-commerce stores online. If your are competing with this already established shop only on the basis of seo or social media posts maybe you are not going to get some real results.

You will need to put your products in front of users, and paid fb campaigns are the quick way to achieve that.

Try targeting lookalike of your past purchasers, this way you optimize campaign to find people with closest resemblance to people most likely to convert on your store. If you have significant abandoned cart, try retargeting campaigns. Most of sales for our clients comes in with this campaign. Try running prospecting campaigns for initial 30-45 days and once you have enough conversion start retargeting

Use this campaigns, we have seen our clients getting significant part of their sales by following below strategies:

• Cart abandoned campaigns - Show ads to people who have left cart abandoned on your store
  • Best Seller Campaigns - Show people who visited your store in the last 30 days, a carousel ad of the best seller in your store. The data is refreshed on daily basis.
  • Discounts/Sales Campaigns - Give discount coupons to your existing customers who might be interested in a product
  • Prospecting Campaigns - Find new audience which are similar to people who have visited or purchased from your store.
  • Social Media Base Campaigns- Target audience who engaged with your social media posts/ads.
  • Cross-sell /Upsell Campaigns- Cross sell or upsell products to audience who have already made a purchase from your store

You can also try this app Addyz. Its an ad automation and optimisation platform. It will help you create branded catalogues and full funnel campaign strategies to increase your conversions and roas.

Addyz is ad optimization and automation platform for facebook and Instagram ads. Addyz allow store owners to create proven campaign strategies and branded catalogues to increase ad efficiency and boost sales