Getting good traffic but no one is reaching checkout. Help please!

myhealthyband
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello!

My name is Mara from www.myhealthyband.com

I need help urgently. I am getting enough traffic to my e-commerce but not sales at all. This is not the main problem, but that people is not adding my product to their carts, this is driving me nuts. I have added some apps and also offered discount to returning clients, but something is going wrong, it might be something related with the website design, not sure.

I would be trully thankful if someone could give me feedback about this subject and my store in general.

https://www.myhealthyband.com/ 

Thank you all very much in advance!

0 Likes

Hey @myhealthyband 

I don't see Google Analytics installed on your website. One suggestion is to install it so you can cross-check where user go on the website, what's their behavior and the bounce rate by marketing channel. E.g. you can get good amount of traffic from social media, but the the bounce rate might be high meaning that people leave right away after they land on the website. The issue can be that your marketing campaigns are not targeted to the right target group. Google Analytics can provide useful insight by checking the "Behavior Flow" and where potential prospects drop off.

Here's an useful tutorial on how to set up Google Analytics and add it to your Shopify store -> https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/reports-and-analytics/google-analytics/google-analytics-setup

Hope this helps!

myhealthyband
Tourist
5 0 1

Thanks! 

I will install GA to see if it helps me with that matter.

Have a nice day!

Mara from myhealthyband

Hi Mara,

You are welcome. Poke around GA and you will get a lot of useful data. Keep in mind that it shows only new data after you install the tracking code. So you will need to wait a couple of days to get more data and make an educated decision.

I assume that since you don't have GA, you probably didn't set up Google Search Console. After you create your GA property, I suggest that you also create an account for Google Search Console so you can see more information on your organic traffic that comes from Google.

Here's a bit more information on how to create a Google Search Console property for your website -> https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/34592?hl=en

myhealthyband
Tourist
5 0 1

Great!

Thank you so much

Have a nice day!

0 Likes
Deewil
Tourist
4 0 2

I’m still new to this whole thing, but a recent habit of shoppers is to immediately search multiple sites for the lowest price when it comes to non unique items. Just a quick search of Amazon shows this much lower?

myhealthyband
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello!

Thanks for your answer.

Yes, it could be. However most of my traffic comes from women over 65 years old, so I don't think that is the reason they aren't even adding it to their shopping carts :s

But yes, it could be one of the many reasons!

Have a nice day!

Mara

0 Likes
Munn
Shopify Partner
485 17 105

Hi @myhealthyband welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also, you can do more target-oriented email campaigns. Also, Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving users a visual checkout process, and the option to continue shopping from the checkout page.

Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.

3. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
myhealthyband
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello Munawar!

Thanks for your tips.

Tips 2 and 3 I will take care of as soon as possible. However, regarding tip 1, do you think it's usefull to add a wish list or continue shopping in one product page? On the other hand, how can I drive email campaigns when I don't have customers, and as a consequence, no email adresses?

Thanks again for your support!

Mara

0 Likes