Getting higher] traffic rate on my store everyday , But no sales order

smilelily
Tourist
3 0 1

Every day I got 80% visitors on my website but I never receive any orders, no add to cart, etc. I tested my payment, price, and everything many times, but still failed to get any purchase order.

Dear @smilelily 

Please share your store url.

Regards,
Task4Store - Get Shopify Small Task Help
Contact Us
: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
1400+ Happy Clients | 25000+ Shopify Small Tasks Done
0 Likes
smilelily
Tourist
3 0 1
waytoapps
Trailblazer
218 19 106

Hello @smilelily 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Make Sticky Header for easy navigation.

Add Shop Now(CTA) Button on the Hero Banner.

Add ATC(add to cart) buttons on the products.

Organize Customer reviews section on the Home page, as current pattern is looking odd.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store

Thanks,
Waytoapps
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
873 115 290

Hey @smilelily,

When you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.) I've taken a look through your store, hopefully my feedback will provide some insight as to what is going on.

smilelily.png

PRODUCTS
You are offering a wide range of products in your store. I think the mistake people make in selling so many products is that they assume they will appeal to everyone but unfortunately it has the opposite effect. After weeks and months of plenty of traffic but no sales, store owners are left discouraged and frustrated. It also makes advertising an absolute nightmare. Definitely don't want that for you so give our video a watch, we explain this exact issue and tell you how to fix it:

As you know, thing like pet supplies, décor, kitchen tools and etc. can be purchased offline in hundreds retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. When a person is searching for a water bottle or a kids bedding set in Google, big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers.

Now, a person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who sells locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local. In addition to this, they can also get products to their customers faster and can offer incentives such as free local delivery.

I would think about all your "whys" and what sets you apart and use that in your marketing and in the text in your store.

SHIPPING
smilelily2.png

You have displayed on your products that the items are shipping from China. I think transparency is good but also know that when people see this, they may automatically assume shipping is going to take several weeks and click off.
At checkout, you need to add in an estimated shipping time. For some people, shipping time can be a deal breaker so they won’t proceed with their purchase without that information.
If you are concerned that displaying longer shipping times will turn people off, I would say that for some it might but long-term, you want happy customers so it's better to say up front, "hey, this could take up to 3-4 weeks to arrive" rather than not giving a shipping time and then getting an email 2 weeks later from an unhappy customer wondering where their package is.

NEWSLETTER
I would recommend decreasing the frequency that this pop up appears. It popped up several times as a I browsed your store.

smilelily3.png

SOCIAL MEDIA
I noticed you have several social links listed but only one leads to a page (Facebook). Having an active social media presence adds trust to your brand. If there’s nothing about your brand online, it’s a red flag to your visitors. Potential customers are going to research before purchasing and one of the first places they are going to check is social media. Highly recommend getting on other social media platforms and adding those links to your Shopify store.

SALES CHANNELS
I’d recommend utilizing Shopify’s sales channels for your social media pages. This is going to allow you to tag products that you post on your social media and then have that tag lead to your store. Here is how to implement it for Facebook and Instagram

You can also expand your sales channels and promote your dropshipping products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily sync your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
arturradukevic4
Tourist
3 0 1

hello how can i add ATC buttons? thanks in advance

smilelily
Tourist
3 0 1

thank you for your valuable suggestion, I'm going to implement it. I hope it can work.  

0 Likes

Hi @smilelily ,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder. 

Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store. It is a beautiful website. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!

1. Make a sticky header

Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.

When I visit your website, I figure out that your header menu is quite good. It brings full information which you are selling. However, when the customer visits your page and wants to know more about your store, they have to scroll up. It's better to make this header smaller and sticky on your website. 

RichardNguyen_0-1620948683613.png

2. Classify principal and secondary Call-to-action (CTA) button on your Homepage

One crucial thing for an online store's home page is a primary call to action. With this icon, you are going to redirect customers to the page where they mostly want to take action. This also helps your store to improve its conversion rate. 

I found that if you have many styles for the same CTA button, you should put it in the same position so that customers can see and click it easily.

We also can add more CTA buttons in your collection list (“View more" or “More detail" buttons) and below your product list (You can add “Buy Now"/”Shop Now" buttons).

RichardNguyen_1-1620948684989.png

RichardNguyen_2-1620948683577.png

Besides, you should define which button is the principal one, which is the secondary one. They should have suitable styles (same color for the same level of CTA). The principal buttons should be the most highlighted on your page.

3. Improve the content, display method and rearrange the content

• On your homepage on mobile, I figured out that there are many white spaces between sections. You should consider adjusting them. RichardNguyen_3-1620948683079.png
  • There is some part we can rearrange content to look better, for example:

RichardNguyen_4-1620948684714.png

RichardNguyen_5-1620948683679.png

To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here: Personalize Your Homepage (LINK)

Besides, this May 19-20th, we are having C-level E-commerce experts from #Shopify, Recart, vitals, The Dropshipping Council, Easyship and ZAGO to join us in the extraordinary conference: "eCommence 2021 - To Survive Is To Thrive". In this event these real experts will guide you from A to Z how to build a successful store and provide tips regarding the newest trend in E-Commerce! This is a never-before opportunity where you can get lessons from the best minds in the industry without paying any fee (yes, the treat's on us ). Nothing to lose, just gaining from the best minds in the game. Sign up now cause we only take the first 500 registers! SIGN UP HERE 

If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark it as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages. 

Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3423 195 620

Hello @smilelilyThis is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions. Here are few suggestions that you can implement in your store:

-  Add a call-to-action button 'SHOP NOW' on the homepage. 

AiTrillion_0-1620981013012.png

- As shown in the screenshot, you need to fix this.

AiTrillion_1-1620981243863.png

Add these tools to your store to maximize customer engagement in your store. It will help you to engage the traffic coming to your store and will reduce the bounce rate.

• You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and help in retaining your customers.
  • Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.
  • Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
  • You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
arturradukevic4
Tourist
3 0 1
I can just do it or I need some additional application or software
0 Likes