Getting link clicks but not even add to carts

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi! I would really appreciate some honest feedback on one of my store's product pages. I have already gotten a review from an expert but more opinions is always better.

Does my product page entice you to buy or does it turn you off?

https://bit.ly/3i2ooxP

Ps: my store's website is optimized for mobile, where it looks the best and has no "blank white spaces".

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
753 17 208

Hi @catanomaly !

Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!

1. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
  2. Branding - clearly show your company branding. Logo, brand colors, brand fonts - should be the same across websites, emails, and social profiles. A key part of building your brand is making it recognizable. 
  3. Social proof - an incredibly powerful sales and lead generation tool. 
  4. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.
  5. If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.
  6. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  7. Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.
  8. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
  9. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. 

10. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
  11. Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

hey Cool Cat!  

I really like your website and that there is a very clear Unique Selling Proposition. Also wonderful: you've got the Reviews and Sizing Chart clearly integrated on your product page so visitors don't have to search for it elsewhere.

Re: the product page, one thing that turns me off as a dumb website visitor is the second photo of the woman holding the mug with the CatX shirt on. TBH - it looks like a stock photo and that the mug was photoshopped into the picture. The third pic is great and natural looking but I'd get rid of the second picture if I were you because it hurts the entire site credibility when photos look photoshopped. Also, something that maybe you've thought of already but have you considered playing around with the site colors? The dark (almost black) header and the dark footers are a little off-putting. Maybe try lighter, brighter colors like green or blue just to test it and see if conversions increase?

Hope this helps!

dima

founder of www.godsgood.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Wow! thank you so much for your input, I really appreciate it!

0 Likes