Getting lots of traffic - but no sales.

uenvermelih
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi,

I`m relatively new in this dropshipping business, and I need some help from the community.

I managed to get traffic to my store (apprx. 250-350 a day) after researching for the best way to use FB ads. My ads also get some likes and comments here and there.

It has been 2 days now, and I didnt get even one purchase. What could be the problem? The traffic seems to be good number and quality wise (since they like the ads). 

The ad links the visitors directly to the product page ( https://thecactustrap.com/products/cactus-trap-mosquito-killer ) and I think it looks pretty decent and trustworthy.

Is it the price? or is the traffic not so good as I think? Any help would be appreaciated.

0 Likes
arushibhatia20
Shopify Partner
187 35 123

Hey there, 

It was a delight to stumble upon your store, the design is brilliant and your product looks super impressive. 

I have a few recommendations for you, I hope my insights will be of help to you. 

1. Firstly, your homepage and product page is long and would also be needing a scroll to top button so that the viewers can easily go up to the top of your page with just one click. Providing you with a link of an app that does this best - Scroll to top

2. Secondly, you need to be connected all over social media. You're a problem solver for a great number of people but your product is not reaching them ( you can reach a vide variety of people through social media marketing ). So make Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin accounts market your product on them through campaigns, etc. Your sales are bound to rise. 

3. Lastly, as per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. 

You can use an app that provides you tools like a countdown timer, limited offers and even social proof. (A great app I know for the same purpose - Superbar) but if you need any others I'm adding a few other links of apps that might help you too. 

For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute. 

If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously. Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited. 

And social proof would be great for you as it would tell everyone about who purchased your product in what part of the world and display it on your website. 

Links - 

Urgency Pack Ultimate

Ultimate Sales Boost 

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

Cheers!

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
uenvermelih
Tourist
3 0 1

Hey,

Thanks a lot for the recommendations!

I installed the scroll and USB app, it already looks a lot better. Lets see what happens next.

KR