Getting lots of visitors but none are purchasing. what do I need to do?

Highlighted
2 0 0

I have only had my store for a couple of days I’m sure it will take longer to get more people to purchase, but I am hoping someone can help me out to give me some tips on my website or things I can do to get more people to purchase and to start making money quickly!

Please help! Thank you! And I’m very open to any criticism!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Whats the store url?

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Sorry I forgot to add that! It’s surfology.store

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi so on the first look of it. You really need to improve your homepage bro. There is so much of blank areas you need to fill it with.

Anish2_0-1594620719002.png

YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR WEBSITE NAME STAND OUT. USE COREL DRAW AND MAKE SOME NICE ARTWORK. 

Anish2_1-1594620792263.png

Your products page need a ATC button you can contact https://heycarson.com/ they have these add features and other features you can use. I used them too. Dont hesitate in using a Shopify expert to help your site.   

We are 100 days old and have 4000 customer and have executed 10000 orders. 

You can hire a good content writer to write about your story. you can check my site fastandfresh.in .

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi friend,

In my opinion, you need to improve your website issues such as highlighted CTA button, attractive promotions, etc.

One reason why lots of visitors did not purchase items on your site may be that they are offered few discounts. Hence, you need to notify them of more attractive discounts, and let Ecomfit's Interested Product feature do it for you. This feature helps you send push notifications to people who visited your site but left with no purchases. The content of push notifications includes discount codes that encourage visitors to return to your store to buy items that they have seen. And this is how specific campaigns are created

image_2020_07_13T07_19_57_455Z.png

By using this App, you can convert more visits into sales. I hope you don't ignore this effective solution.

Thanks,

Edwardren

Actionable Analytics & Promotion - https://ecomfit.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
219 9 49

Hi @Chris9696  welcome to Shopify family

I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. The banner image on the website is a bit off I would like to suggest a good and attractive banner sliding images would be helpful because mostly banner images will define the theme of the website.
Also, the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%.
2. About Us and Contact Us page must be added to the header menu as these pages will specify why your brand is unique from others in the market. The same if added to the footer menu as well currently the footer menu looks empty.
3. The home page lacks characterization or classification of the products all the products are added under featured products.
4. Engaging the audience by writing a blog with good titles and posting them on different social media platforms will help create an impression as you are the master of everything and will look up to you for further knowledge.
5. Ask your customer to add testimonials as this will increase the loyalty towards the brand and at least 90% of the customers will go through one comment before purchasing the product.
6. A section of most liked/reviewed products will significantly solidify the brand and will through this all the images in the gallery will be reviewed. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
7. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes