I am getting many views but no sales! 

Thank you very much! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
267 26 42

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Sskan84

You need to work on your home page,  the first impression is very important. If customers don't like it, they won’t buy anything and won’t ever come back.
Try to customize your theme and design a logo also. If you need more assistance we can help you with this task, just send us an email and we will respond ASAP.

Best wishes,
PremierStores team.

Let's make the best store!
Contact us at: thepremierstores@gmail.com
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks! @PremierStores  I will work on it and reach out if I need more assistance. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey @Sskan84 

- Add a call to action button in above the fold of the homepage.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store. It will also reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

- Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes