Hello! I seem to have a problem. I have spent almost 200 pounds on advertising and have gotten only one sale? The advertising traffic seems really good and i have reached almost 200 k people in total however that is really bad for only one sale? I am confused on what the situation might be. I have used traffic apps to know my customers behavior and see why they haven’t checked out and fixed a few things such as pricing and the product itself however I doesnt seem to work. I don’t understand what is wrong?
please can someone have a look at our website and give us a few tips
Sorry to hear, that has to be really discouraging. When you put money in, you definitely want a return on your investment, so I feel for you. When you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.). We recently released a 2021 Shopify Ad Strategy video that I'd recommend giving a watch:
Also, I've taken a look through your store and I have a few suggestions.
You should have a logo, it adds trust and professionalism to your website. You can actually do one for free from Hatchful by Shopify, or you can have a custom one made fairly inexpensively from Fiverr.com.
On your homepage banner, I'd recommend adding some text telling your visitors what it is you sell. It's not immediately evident what your store is about.
When we get to your products page, there are 4 pages of products. I'd recommend organizing them further or at least offering filters for your visitors such as filtering by price.
Now, let's talk about your theme choice. If you run ads on this product for example, if a person doesn't notice the hamburger menu or know to click on it, they are going to think this one product is their only choice. It may sound silly since you know your way around the theme and know that is a navigation menu, but a lot of people will miss it. It's something we are used to seeing on mobile but not on desktop. I think it's possible that your navigation may be contributing to your lack of conversions.
Next, the tip pop up. I don't think this is suitable in this case, I'd recommend removing it.
Shipping options, for your international standard shipping, I'd add an estimated time of delivery. Don't worry about the time turning people off, your shipping rates are very reasonable so it may even encourage the visitor to purchase shipping instead of going with the free option.
My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
Hello @Iplusd, I hope you are doing good! here is the feedback:
- Display reviews on the home page, product page. It helps in building trust with other visitors.
- Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.
- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.
- Add web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this Helps!