Getting sales

Nikkolasd4fun
2 0 0

Hi,

My name is Nicole and i own (Nikkolasd4fun.com) I want to generate more sales. Im not sure what the issue is. Ive made 1 sale which was my own as a test sale. I get a lot of traffic i would assume, i advertise on facebook as well as amazon, and instagram. I check my store everyday. I add new products every week. I just dont understand why im not making any sales. Ive been in business since December of 2020. Its costly to keep the business open, so i would like to make sales but i dont know.  I need help, tell me where my mistake is. 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3423 195 620

Hello @Nikkolasd4funThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

- Make your store both mobile & desktop responsive.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work. 

Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Missing Offers - You must show the offers and discounts banners on the store to collect emails and convert customers.

Looking for the right & effective app for your store?

What helps you more is to use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement, to implement this you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes