Getting sessions but no sales

Beyond the lack of product, I would say the store is headed in the right direction.  Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. If you are going to have a product on your homepage. Make it a Featured Product type section as it makes it look like something planned. This leggings needs a section title and why you picked this product to feature

2. Add links to your footer for about us and FAQ. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
72 6 13

Hey, @Roguish!

My name is Lilith, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify.

Congratulations on launching your store! This is an exciting time and also an amazing learning opportunity.

I have a few tips that might be able to help. I know that without more details I can only speak towards some of the surface areas of your business, but I am really glad to see you have a great start so far!

Aesthetics

One of the first places we can see how things are going is by checking in on your storefront and seeing if there are any great opportunities to boost the appearance.

Colors & Accessibility

One area that you'll notice will help improve the Accessibility of your theme is the color selections for fonts and accents. I'd highly recommend making a slight change in the colors to the elements below to have them be more prominent. The pink could be a bit darker to allow for easier readability.

alt

Brand Content

Your mission statement is amazing! It's even likely that it will have a better presence on the homepage since your brand is very much a valuable connection to your audience.

alt

In place of your mission statement page, I'd recommend a page that is dedicated to telling your brand story. You can name it "Our Story" or "Our Mission", where you can expand on what your brand stands for and why it exists. Ideally, you'll want this page to have 300 words minimum to help with SEO and include as much emotional connection to help people resonate with who your brand is so they can begin to know, like and trust you.

Social Media Profiles

Great job on including the links to your social profiles. Social media is such an integral part of any marketing strategy! Here are a couple of points on this that I found could be helpful to bump the results from social media:

• Facebook page not available - This could be due to the page not being published or maybe an incorrect linkalt

• Instagram posts - It's a good idea to start populating your Instagram profile

• This will be the major component for your business especially with the mission and story you have behind it

• Add a short bio of what you're about as well, right now there isn't too much information for potential customers to follow you:

• alt

•  
  • Save time posting to social media - Use an app like Later.com on your phone or computer to preschedule posts

• Daily posting will help grow your following and this will lead to an improved audience on your store site

Advertising Tips

Although I don't have all the information on where you're advertising or which methods, I can help guide you in the right direction if you're fairly new at advertising.

• Keep your target audience narrow, it's a good idea to plan out who your target customer is
  • If you're running Facebook ads start with View Content or Add to Cartto purchase use their site to begin getting new traffic to the site
  • Use the Shopify Marketing tab for Dynamic Product Ads
    • These are excellent for retargeting those customers that have already come to your site
  • Drive traffic to your product pages at the beginning of your business journey until you have a steady 100 sales per month

Let me know if that helped! I'm happy to answer any questions you think of as you work on your business.

Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like