Hello! I have a problem and i hope that you could help me! The problem is that even the FB ads working and every day getting about 50-100 visitors, then im getting suprisingly low sales. I designed and looked the products by myself. Hard work have been made to this shop and ive done everything, changed products, tryed different ads. My shop page is www.winterbeam.com and it based on selling all winter stuff. Also searched every day what to sell in winter, watched videos etc. Can you give me a review about my shop and tell me some tips what to do better?
I have gone through your store, and It not really compelling, user-friendly, functional, and responsive enough to convince your potential and your real buyers. I have built several customs and dropshipping stores for my clients and I mainly work on Fiverr. I will redesign your Shopify store, Install necessary apps an
Concerning the Facebook ads, one of the problems that occur mostly is targeting the wrong audience, non-captivating ads copy.
Kindly click on the link below so that we can talk more about your project.
Hi @ShopOwner2020 welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. In your homepage, I would suggest highlighting a few more collections (Featured Product, Best Seller, and New Arrivals) and keeping some testimonials as social proof as well. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.
2. I noticed that the product descriptions are not descriptive, A brief info about the product is required. Why? Because you can use potential keywords in such circumstances that are likely used on search engines. (try out this https://kwfinder.com/ to find phrases that are related to the keyword and also have a high search volume.) This will help increase organic traffic (google)
3. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.
4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.
5. Shopify store owners made sales worth over $2.9 Billion during BFCM 2019. This year according to a Google report, "People will discover and buy online even more" and most of them will shop at local, small businesses. It’s past time to prepare your Shopify store for the biggest shopping weekend in the United States!
Now this year may not be exactly the same. Customer priorities and buying behavior has changed SIGNIFICANTLY this year, thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Read more in our blog here to get a complete rundown of how to Increase Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales with Your Shopify Store Experience.
I hope this helps!
I am Vinod from Bombay India. I have gone through your website. You have good products. I would love to increase your digital sales & conversions via digital marketing channels.
Below is my feedback.
1. Menu - Try to create product category
2. Add About page. Along with store owner content and image
3. Add Contact page with your address and form if any customer needs to contact
4. Do you own these products ? If yes try to show store image. OR Are you drop shipping from Local vendor / Out from your country ?
5. The product - Foot Warmer - is it approved by FDA since its electronic product i guess as seen in image. Whats the warranty and after sale service for this product ?
6. Cart page needs some tweak.
There are more points which can be discussed please feel free to reach out. Thanks
Sorry to hear, it has to be so discouraging. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions.
I want you to succeed so here is my honest feedback..
You are offering a wide range of products on your website, you have toilet seats, clothing, tripods, thermos', iphone cases and more. I think the mistake people make in selling so many products is that they assume they will have something for everyone, but unfortunately it has the opposite effect. After weeks and months of plenty of traffic but no sales, store owners are left discouraged and frustrated.
Clothing is a very saturated market which makes it extremely hard to rank for. Additionally, your items are very common and easily accessible - these are items I could walk into any store and purchase or order online through a large retailer. I would recommend niching down, find out what is currently trending in clothing and focus on selling that. Make your website, your ads, your social media posts all focused on this niche. It will make your advertising dollars count if you are able to better specify who your target audience is. We explain it fully in our video:
Again, not trying to discourage you, genuinely want you to succeed.
If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!
Best of luck!
PS: If you need some graphics for your store for Black Friday, we just released a free pack. They look like this:
They come in 4 different colors and have percentage variations ranging from 20%-80% off. You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.
Hey @ShopOwner2020 - the store looks great, clearly, you've done this before. I would suggest two things.
1. Remarketing Ads -- these are key when it comes to trying to increase your store's revenue. In my experience, many of our cold traffic campaigns will likely drive somewhere between 2-5x ROAS depending on the industry. And then on the follow-up, the Remarketing campaigns then produce 4-10x ROAS which essentially acts as your cleanup campaign. There are tons of videos on YouTube that can explain this to you.
2. Upsell / Cross-Sell App -- Full disclosure, I own and manage this App. However, using Apps like ours can help you maximize your advertising spend, and overall increase Average Order Value.
Hope that helps, best of luck.
Hi @ShopOwner2020 !
Change the theme of the store.
Add a favicon
Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.
90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here
Sorry to hear about your low sales - you are in a competitive niche, so it might take longer to see results. It's good that you are actively driving traffic through ads as well.
You should definitely add more structured navigation. At the moment, your visitors can only click to all products and have to go through 6 pages to see what you are offering. It's extremely frustrating for online shoppers, who like to shop with as little fuss as possible. Consider adding more categories, like sweaters, gifts, accessories etc. to make it easier for your visitors to find what they want and buy smoothly.
I noticed you have some typos on the website, so make sure to look into this, as this can also affect your trust and authority as a retailer.
Product descriptions - consider adding longer and more detailed product descriptions. That’s also a great way to build a rapport with your visitors and convert. Having default AliExpress product descriptions can make an impression you are not willing to make an effort for your customers, which can leave them feeling like why should they make an effort and buy from you.
Good product description can easily put you above a competitor selling similar product, but not having the items described enough to convince people to buy. Detailed descriptions can also help you build your authority and knowledge of the niche, which is essential for buyers, who want to feel they can trust your expertise and the choice of the products.
See below how to write product descriptions that sell:
Your Shipping policy contains very little info:
It doesn't mention how much is the shipping, or whether your ship worldwide. That can put a lot of shoppers off, and additionally, lack of detailed shipping info makes 50% of shoppers abandon their carts - see this video: Top 3 reasons for cart abandonment: https://youtu.be/Xgh3xhWSIz4
The shipping info is especially important for many people - they would love to know how much is the delivery before they start shopping, whether you deliver to their location, can they pick work delivery address, will there need to be someone to sign for the delivery etc. Covering these topics in your policy can reassure your potential customers, it can build trust and make them feel comfortable going ahead and ordering from you. Leaving these questions unanswered can significantly affect your conversion rate.
Consider also displaying your shipping rates table on this page. At the moment you ask potential shoppers to do all the work - go to the cart page and calculate the shipment to their location. People online they expect things done for them - it’s so easy just to click to another website than to make an effort and calculate the delivery charge. You will see that your conversion will improve once you allow your customers to find the delivery fees easily on your Shipping page.
Consider adding more trust signals, such as: About us page. This alone can help you improve your conversion rate - people like to have this info clearly displayed and accessible on the website, before committing to buy.
Consider also using a professional email address [such as firstname.lastname@example.org] instead of a free one. It’s a great way to build trust as an established business. You can create a custom email address matching your domain with G-Suite - learn how to do it here: https://youtu.be/j_0ho2PUyTI
Your Google Analytics is not integrated yet. Consider adding GA to measure where your traffic is coming from, which are the best converting sources, and where you should focus more with your marketing:
Here are a few guides that might help:
If you found these tips useful, please like this post and leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!
Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve complete website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/
Rock Paper Copy
Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard
Hello @ShopOwner2020, I hope you are doing good! Here is the feedback:
- All the images must be aligned and of standard size.
- Increase the visibility of the search box.
- Add image in collection title.
- Add a newsletter subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.
- Display testimonials on the homepage.
- Add reviews on the product page.
- Start giving loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the losing customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers.
These customer engagement tools will help you to engage visitors coming to your store and will convert the traffic into your paying customers.
Hope this helps!
If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.